• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Love Hack A Howard

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes thats the same thing i was wondering, they where a much better team last year with out Dwight, i know it's early but you already see issues going on because of Dwight. This the problem the Lakers had with him & Kobe would try to teach him how to win & what he needed to do, but Dwight has a horrible IQ & is a fucken clown. I would love to see Scola back on the Rocket minus Dwight

Yea Scola but they are really deadly on the break. It would of been nice if they could of got an athletic Pf and just keep Asik as a grinder and scrapper. I mean if you have Howard and you gave him all that money. Asik should be gone by now. What is Lin still doing in Houston? Hes a good bench scorer I think but his contract is to high especially when the Rockets dont need a point guard with Harden.

Kind of like Kobe when he had Fisher? Fisher could hit the open 3 and was smart. Beverly could fill that starting point guard void. Lin and Asik should be traded for a stretch 4 then the Rockets could pick up some decent bench pieces.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Scola but they are really deadly on the break. It would of been nice if they could of got an athletic Pf and just keep Asik as a grinder and scrapper. I mean if you have Howard and you gave him all that money. Asik should be gone by now. What is Lin still doing in Houston? Hes a good bench scorer I think but his contract is to high especially when the Rockets dont need a point guard with Harden.

Kind of like Kobe when he had Fisher? Fisher could hit the open 3 and was smart. Beverly could fill that starting point guard void. Lin and Asik should be traded for a stretch 4 then the Rockets could pick up some decent bench pieces.

Howard can never work with another big man..it's unfortunate because Asik & Gasol are great big man that our smooth around the basket & Dwight is a fool who cant work with them :doh:

Just a shame :L

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden and Kevin Love would be a deadly duo. Thats what the Rockets should of done. Daryl Morey is the luckiest GM in the world. Gets Parsons in the 2nd round (I think he was the gm when he drafted him?). Then in the off season signs Lin and over pays him. Then he notices how bad the Rockets will be and out of desperation trades for Harden and gives him max money before the season begins. He turns out to be a superstar. Parsons turns out to be a young star great 3rd option on a contender. Asik ends up being a solid center.

Then he goes out and gets Dwight which doesn't make sense to me since Asik basically gave you what Dwight already had. Should of tried to trade as hard as you can for Kevin Love or get a PF who can post, rebound, and knock down the 18 footer.

And Asik can hit free throws!!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asik wants to be a starting center too, so there's that.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Crap i actually i agree with you.their is hope for AZ fans then :yahoo::laugh3:

You can also clearly see how Harden didn't aprreceiate how Howard was just clowning around when he got fouled to go to the line...James Harden wants to win not joke around like Dwight Coward & Coward is already bitching about not getting touches :L
Harden wants to win? Poor way of showing it last night.

820453239.gif

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardens sometimes good on defense other times he just plain out sucks. He can get steals though.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same problem that the Clippers have....you got 2 big men with the same limitations and same strengths, so they try to play the same way...

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same problem that the Clippers have....you got 2 big men with the same limitations and same strengths, so they try to play the same way...

Well I think the difference between the two if there is one is that the Clippers bigs are still young and growing, the Rockets bigs are a little more experienced(Asik is still young in terms of experience but I think he's maxed out in terms of what he brings to the table) so there's not as much room to grow for the Rockets bigs