• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Love Hack A Howard

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was drunk last night when I typed all that. lol just giving crap to Lakers fans

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this means you where drunk also all those times on ESPN & SI trolling LA fans ??

Fail!

Probably. And the only reason I "trolled" was because of all your dumbass thug fans that only showed up during your win streak.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably. And the only reason I "trolled" was because of all your dumbass thug fans that only showed up during your win streak.

eeehhh!! incorrect many of us where their every night when we where struggling going back to last season & what are you doing anyways going to the Dodger boards just for that ?? :L

I can also say the same thing AZ fans dissapeared like bitches when you lost the division & not too talk smack, but the stats dont lie Chase field had awfull Attendance even when you guys our in 1st place & even if you say well Dodgers fans come late & leave early & not every ticket sold people show up & maybe your right some fans do, but take those fans out & i'm still pretty sure we AVg. over 38,000 fans but we actually avg over 44,000 & thats 1st in the league...so yea thats pretty good

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not talking about the fans at the game im talking about the typical LA fan that created their profile in the middle of the win streak that would show up and say stuff like "LA owns fuck da rest" or "LA 4 life p*ssies"

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not talking about the fans at the game im talking about the typical LA fan that created their profile in the middle of the win streak that would show up and say stuff like "LA owns fuck da rest" or "LA 4 life p*ssies"

And so what whats wrong with that ???...Kudos to them GO Dodgers fuck the rest I love that shit :10:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would we have bandwagon fans? You said it yourself AZ sports is irrelevant.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not butt hurt. Just realized this was going nowhere so im cooking a breakfast burrito.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asik and Dwight clogging Hardens lane is just making Harden worse. They needed a stretch 4 who could post up. And another scorer off the bench. Should of traded Lin and Asik at the beginning of the year. Also horrible to not sit Dwight in the 4th.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asik and Dwight clogging Hardens lane is just making Harden worse. They needed a stretch 4 who could post up. And another scorer off the bench. Should of traded Lin and Asik at the beginning of the year. Also horrible to not sit Dwight in the 4th.

Holy Crap i actually i agree with you.their is hope for AZ fans then :yahoo::laugh3:

You can also clearly see how Harden didn't aprreceiate how Howard was just clowning around when he got fouled to go to the line...James Harden wants to win not joke around like Dwight Coward & Coward is already bitching about not getting touches :L

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Crap i actually i agree with you.their is hope for AZ fans then :yahoo::laugh3:

You can also clearly see how Harden didn't aprreceiate how Howard was just clowning around when he got fouled to go to the line...James Harden wants to win not joke around like Dwight Coward & Coward is already bitching about not getting touches :L

Harden and Kevin Love would be a deadly duo. Thats what the Rockets should of done. Daryl Morey is the luckiest GM in the world. Gets Parsons in the 2nd round (I think he was the gm when he drafted him?). Then in the off season signs Lin and over pays him. Then he notices how bad the Rockets will be and out of desperation trades for Harden and gives him max money before the season begins. He turns out to be a superstar. Parsons turns out to be a young star great 3rd option on a contender. Asik ends up being a solid center.

Then he goes out and gets Dwight which doesn't make sense to me since Asik basically gave you what Dwight already had. Should of tried to trade as hard as you can for Kevin Love or get a PF who can post, rebound, and knock down the 18 footer.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden and Kevin Love would be a deadly duo. Thats what the Rockets should of done. Daryl Morey is the luckiest GM in the world. Gets Parsons in the 2nd round (I think he was the gm when he drafted him?). Then in the off season signs Lin and over pays him. Then he notices how bad the Rockets will be and out of desperation trades for Harden and gives him max money before the season begins. He turns out to be a superstar. Parsons turns out to be a young star great 3rd option on a contender. Asik ends up being a solid center.

Then he goes out and gets Dwight which doesn't make sense to me since Asik basically gave you what Dwight already had. Should of tried to trade as hard as you can for Kevin Love or get a PF who can post, rebound, and knock down the 18 footer.

Yes thats the same thing i was wondering, they where a much better team last year with out Dwight, i know it's early but you already see issues going on because of Dwight. This the problem the Lakers had with him & Kobe would try to teach him how to win & what he needed to do, but Dwight has a horrible IQ & is a fucken clown. I would love to see Scola back on the Rocket minus Dwight