• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I know this is a bit early....

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the other side, I think Turner is the greatest player ever and it is obvious that he will start the second he gets to Nebraska. Just like the greatness that was Curt Dukes, Harrison Beck, Marlon Lucky, and many other G.O.A.T. players that Nebraska has brought in in the past and has been over hyped because of stupid high school video against other crappy high school competition.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the other side, I think Turner is the greatest player ever and it is obvious that he will start the second he gets to Nebraska. Just like the greatness that was Curt Dukes, Harrison Beck, Marlon Lucky, and many other G.O.A.T. players that Nebraska has brought in in the past and has been over hyped because of stupid high school video against other crappy high school competition.

hey now, you might offend some people if you call Marlon Lucky bad! Some people on these boards actually think he was great. I remember getting a 3 page thread on the disney board because I called him out saying he was overrated and didn't pan out to be anything he was suppose to be in HS.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Turner is going to be good. He looks better on film that I've seen than Carnes and slightly better than Green. We'll see, but I think he's got potential to be our "QB of the future". Gotta love how him, Reeves, and Moore are all talking in Aaron Green's ear and are recruiting for us.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey now, you might offend some people if you call Marlon Lucky bad! Some people on these boards actually think he was great. I remember getting a 3 page thread on the disney board because I called him out saying he was overrated and didn't pan out to be anything he was suppose to be in HS.

I remember that. That was just as dumb as the person that said Alex Henery was not clutch.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Turner is going to be good. He looks better on film that I've seen than Carnes and slightly better than Green. We'll see, but I think he's got potential to be our "QB of the future". Gotta love how him, Reeves, and Moore are all talking in Aaron Green's ear and are recruiting for us.

This comment right here is why I laugh at the recruiting nerds. When Cody Green was coming here he was the next Vince Young, he was going to start right away, he was the QB of the future, he was the greatest player ever. Then Carnes initially gets recruited and he is Tommie Frazier's cousin so he is obviously great, he is the future at Nebraska and is better than Green. Now Turner is the future at Nebraska and is better than both Green and Carnes. Cody Green has started 2 games and is already thrown on the back burner as an after thought.

This is why I always say, call me when they put on a college jersey.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's why i said "we'll see" and "potential" also by future i meant our QB after Green graduates. He'll start at least 2 years and be a good one. and it's fucking february what the hell else are we supposed to talk about.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that. That was just as dumb as the person that said Alex Henery was not clutch.

Yup especially when that guy said it, it was when we were electing to go for it on 4th and 7's or punt it instead of kicking a long 40, short 50 yard line. Its like confidence wasn't in henery at the time.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is a huge difference in being "overrated" and being "bad." Lucky certainly didn't live up to expectations many had for him, but he was far from being a bad player.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a huge difference in being "overrated" and being "bad." Lucky certainly didn't live up to expectations many had for him, but he was far from being a bad player.

Exactly. Lucky was a very good player......

But because he didn't win two heismans he is over-rated.......