• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I just negged Leader O'Cola

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmmm haven't looked at this thread in awile

LOL@ Leader starting a fight over beer

The dude even Googles a website about what beer to drink! lmao Like go take a walk or something outside for a few minutes...

google-addict.jpg

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT A TWIST!!!!!

It's like this stupid jewfish that lives under my dock. I've been dangling a baited hook in front of him for like 5 years and everytime he takes it. Sometimes he breaks my line. (like a 50 pounder now) Sometimes I haul his slimy ass up on the dock, laugh at him and throw him back. You'd think that dumbass fish would eventually learn?

jewfish.jpg

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How shallow and pedantic.

Indeed. From the shallow end of the gene pool.

1. shallow and pedantic
The words Peter Griffin uses to describe things while he is a genius, much to the annoyance of Bryan Griffin
This meat is shallow and pedantic.
Lois, your cooking is shallow and pedantic.
buy shallow and pedantic mugs & shirtsshallow pedantic unshallow nonpedantic family guy

2. shallow and pedantic Some thing smart to say if you are Petarded. Commonly said by a person who watches family guy. Said to piss someone off.
This meat loaf is shallow and pedantic- Peter Griffin
You:You're shallow and pedantic
Someone: STFU!!!

Here is a possible substitute description:

1. shallow end of the gene pool
Used to describe simple (stupid) people who might be missing a few vital genetic components.
In-bred Betty Sue came from the shallow end of the gene pool.

or:

Shallow Bust
Noun. A miniscule amount of jism caused by a rapid ejaculation, thus not giving sufficient time for the load to thicken.
Young Nicholas rushed when he should have been keeping a steady pace masturbating.

As a result, he had a shallow bust, making the whole experience an unpleasant one filled with dissapointment and underdeveloped sperm.

or:

Shallow Grave
When you take a shit in someone's luggage. You then close the luggage and put it away to be found later.
"Man, that Mike is a real douche. Wait until he gets packing and finds a shallow grave."

or:

shallow intercourse
Shallow intercorse is when the erect penis is so small to where it does not please a woman well enough.
"And last night after we had shallow intercourse,I didn't even queef!"