• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I just negged Leader O'Cola

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to tell someone that if they continue to troll badly or something like that they will be infracted.

Seems to be no point in that either, since it will just be reversed. Unless it's against UGAmain or someone else a particular mod doesn't like.

You're a reasonable guy. Tell me, how should respond to a poster who's comments consist of "fuck you, fuckhead", "fucking vag", "fuckhead fuck"?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to be no point in that either, since it will just be reversed. Unless it's against UGAmain or someone else a particular mod doesn't like.

You're a reasonable guy. Tell me, how should respond to a poster who's comments consist of "fuck you, fuckhead", "fucking vag", "fuckhead fuck"?

if that's every single response that's when you just ignore him, sir

there really is no other response at that point so you, the other person and everyone else would likely be better served if both of you ignore each other.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or you could take the Leader route and call him a "conservative blowhard Chicom loving POS turtleshit cloacaboy"

MidnightMarauder54

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if that's every single response that's when you just ignore him, sir

there really is no other response at that point so you, the other person and everyone else would likely be better served if both of you ignore each other.

+1

Ignore those that annoy you

Nice to see a mod with this outlook

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really thought we had squashed it earlier today, then out of no where he started up again. So maybe I will just have to ignore him, but putting posters on my ignore list just seems so weak.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really thought we had squashed it earlier today, then out of no where he started up again. So maybe I will just have to ignore him, but putting posters on my ignore list just seems so weak.

maybe not on the ignore list exactly but just ignoring his posts for awile.

but sometimes these things never end

Aggie and Leader still go at it, but those two are much more entertaining.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!!

I got to look around for any more Leader posts

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently he called you douchethefellator on the politics board

LOL!!!

Yeah, his arguments have been weak lately. But his name calling gets better the worse he is pwned. It's really urges me to try harder to piss him off - to be rewarded with that creativity. Name calling doesn't bother him...making him feel dumb really does. That's why I asked him if his dad called him "stupid" one time while fingering his asshole - trying to get a feel for his psychie.

Last edited by a moderator: