• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I just negged Leader O'Cola

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ragging on people's choice in metal isn't being contentious? That's the only reason I was messing with you, because you had no idea what you were talking about and kept going on and on about how "hip" and "with it" you were compared to people who listened to pantera.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ragging on people's choice in metal isn't being contentious? That's the only reason I was messing with you, because you had no idea what you were talking about and kept going on and on about how "hip" and "with it" you were compared to people who listened to pantera.

1- I was primarily ragging on people who think crap that isn't metal is metal.

2- post a link to me saying that, using those words you bothered to put in quotes.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hilarious that you stereotype someone so broadly to think that someone who is educated can't be informed or use words that are in the vernacular, particularly amongst his friends....

I find it hilarious that you think you have friends :D seriously a sense of humor and respecting other peoples OPINIONS would go a long way for you.No reason to take everything so serious or be a dick because someone doesn't agree with you

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

See Doom.. this is how it begins.

Now we just slowly step out of the way and :pop2:

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- I was primarily ragging on people who think crap that isn't metal is metal.

2- post a link to me saying that, using those words you bothered to put in quotes.

LOL Why are you so fastidious, you act so defensive, and then when people call you out on it you brush it off and harp on some miniscule detail.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit.

You attacked me before I had ever said anything to you and you negged me for no real reason, all you said was "dumb".

I negged you because your first ever post to me was calling me a liberal and how you liked to beat liberals like snakes out of bushes when you knew (and still know) NOTHING about me.

Where did I make any sort of post like that to you before that?
Right. I didn't.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I negged you because your first ever post to me was calling me a liberal and how you liked to beat liberals like snakes out of bushes when you knew (and still know) NOTHING about me.

Right. I didn't.

What's life like without a sense of humor?

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Why are you so fastidious, you act so defensive, and then when people call you out on it you brush it off and harp on some miniscule detail.

LMAO!

potmeetkettle.jpg

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Acting defensive when other people intentionally lie about your words or positions is unwarranted?

Are you serious?

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right. I didn't.

LOL

Look at how you twist things.

Are you not a liberal?

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Look at how you twist things.

Are you not a liberal?

1- I'll link to your post, if you don't remember it.

2- In some areas, 'conservative' in others. Like I said, you know nothing about me. But as a brief highlight/overview: I support the death penalty (and for more crimes), I support enhanced gun rights (except for multiple-time felons and the mentally disabled), I support a strong border fence, a stronger military (but not for nation building)... I'm not in favor of restricting the activities of consenting adults so long as nobody is harmed, I'm in favor of legalizing minor recreational drugs, and yes, I recognize that a social contract exists, I recognize we have a long history of a mixed economy, etc, and am in favor of optimizing things pragmatically for the long term sustainability of all. I'm for strong social safety nets but with strong and enforced means-testing. But I suppose when you think of labeling people on some hot button personal issue of yours, based on reading 1 or 2 internet posts by them, and to boot, in a 1-D limited projection in the politico-economic-religious spectrum, I'm further left than Gandhi.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why is it ok when you insult a poster yet when you are insulted your "being attacked" not for nothing if you can't take it you shouldn't be dishing it out.

there's a difference between attacking the content of someone's post and attacking them--- I think you'll find FAR more of me receiving the latter unprovoked than initiating it.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- I'll link to your post, if you don't remember it.

2- In some areas, 'conservative' in others. Like I said, you know nothing about me. But as a brief highlight/overview: I support the death penalty (and for more crimes), I support enhanced gun rights (except for multiple-time felons and the mentally disabled), I support a strong border fence, a stronger military (but not for nation building)... I'm not in favor of restricting the activities of consenting adults so long as nobody is harmed, I'm in favor of legalizing minor recreational drugs, and yes, I recognize that a social contract exists, I recognize we have a long history of a mixed economy, etc, and am in favor of optimizing things pragmatically for the long term sustainability of all. I'm for strong social safety nets but with strong and enforced means-testing. But I suppose when you think of labeling people on some hot button personal issue of yours, based on reading 1 or 2 internet posts by them, and to boot, in a 1-D limited projection in the politico-economic-religious spectrum, I'm further left than Gandhi.

1. Of course I don't remember.

2. I'm not reading that jumbled mess.