• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I just negged Leader O'Cola

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All i know is geneh is another one of those posters that spends all their time talking about a site they hate on other sites

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Face palms and cakes are neutral ratings. The only two that count as negs are dislikes and bullshits. I think we both know which is more fitting of LOC :dhd: we may all have to roll through this thread for SportsHoopla tradition :suds:

Oh. Seriously had no idea face palms were neutral.
same here lmao...

what happened to Genhe-33?

Geneh couldn't even make it at the other site

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. Seriously had no idea face palms were neutral.

Geneh couldn't even make it at the other site
I didn't know either its an odd system. I believe it goes
Positive/green
funny
winner
Iloveyouman
Useful
cake

Neutral /black
facepalm
rainbow
bad spelling
chill

Negative/red
Dislike
bullshit

Its an odd system and color coded on your profile. I cant remember where someone was talking about how it works. Hows it going husker :suds: looks like this threads alive again @BoiseStateFan27 is going to get a laugh :dhd:

I didn't get to experience Geneh but i was told i didn't miss anything

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lelz en sech! Going great, team's are 12-0 and 11-0 respectively, have to see how they do against UNCheat though...
Pulling fopr clemson and oklahoma. Im a little worried about UNC. That game has a strange feel to it. Not looking froward to Stanford. If USC continues to not wrap on tackles McCaffery is going to run all over us. It took them all year to switch to man coverage last week :L think they threw it all into the UCLA game tho. I'll be pulling for your Tigers tho :hope:

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pulling fopr clemson and oklahoma. Im a little worried about UNC. That game has a strange feel to it. Not looking froward to Stanford. If USC continues to not wrap on tackles McCaffery is going to run all over us. It took them all year to switch to man coverage last week :L think they threw it all into the UCLA game tho. I'll be pulling for your Tigers tho :hope:

Stand-ford is pretty good, but I think USC can keep up.

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will someone reactivate his account so that I can neg him some more? :evil:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stand-ford is pretty good, but I think USC can keep up.
I thought the same thing earlier this year :L Im just not getting my hopes up. I think OD seriously thinks the ducks still have a shot at the CFP :dhd: Bad year for the PAC. What i want to see is
Clemson.Oklahoma.Alabama,Iowa
Im getting a feeling MSU beats Iowa tho and am A little weary of UNC. They're very under rated IMO. But if Dabo has them ready Clemson will be hard for anyone to beat. If they get in I'm hoping they aren't playing Oklahoma. Thats the ideal Championship game IMO would be the most exciting

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No recent attempts?

Maybe he's on a wrestling/politics forum somewhere. :noidea:
That wasn't too long ago over the summer maybe. He was trying so hard to stay in character. And me, juice and a few others had him pulling the last hair out of his head. Another one that wouldn't fess up when called out. They even offered to let him post again under his LOC account if he just admitted it. He's still a douche tho

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wish we could find the Twist thread and get it here. I think that thread is lost tho. And I can't remember the OP

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the same thing earlier this year :L Im just not getting my hopes up. I think OD seriously thinks the ducks still have a shot at the CFP :dhd: Bad year for the PAC. What i want to see is
Clemson.Oklahoma.Alabama,Iowa
Im getting a feeling MSU beats Iowa tho and am A little weary of UNC. They're very under rated IMO. But if Dabo has them ready Clemson will be hard for anyone to beat. If they get in I'm hoping they aren't playing Oklahoma. Thats the ideal Championship game IMO would be the most exciting

I think Clemson matches up well against UNC, but it's gonna be a track meet. If Clemson can limit UNC's rushing attack, I feel pretty confident they'll squeak the win out. Stand-ford is a good team, but ND has been overrated all year, especially on defense. USC has been playing well of late and I think they'll be able to keep up with Stanford's offense. Iowa is tough; they won't beat themselves, but I don't think they're as talented as MSU. Honestly, I want another shot at the Buckeyes; been talking smack to their entire board it seems like and those effers don't seem to remember what happened last time they met Clemson in the post-season :laugh:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Clemson matches up well against UNC, but it's gonna be a track meet. If Clemson can limit UNC's rushing attack, I feel pretty confident they'll squeak the win out. Stand-ford is a good team, but ND has been overrated all year, especially on defense. USC has been playing well of late and I think they'll be able to keep up with Stanford's offense. Iowa is tough; they won't beat themselves, but I don't think they're as talented as MSU. Honestly, I want another shot at the Buckeyes; been talking smack to their entire board it seems like and those effers don't seem to remember what happened last time they met Clemson in the post-season :laugh:
Oh I remember and the some of the Bama posters forgot what happened when OU met Oklahoma in the post season while posting on that topic :dhd: The Clemson UNC game is the one I'm looking forward to this week aside form the obvious. Its going to be the most exciting of the games this week imo Gotta pull for Iowa to win the BIG for the guys like rimless, hawkeyesruleyourface and jerky who stood through the dumpster fire. But I cant see them beating MSU even with the injuries. IM crossing the fingers for them tho. I may not be able to walk or see saturday tho. SC seems to only play good defense or score while I'm outside :doobs: and I'm extremely superstitious :doh: Already stocked for the game

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I remember and the some of the Bama posters forgot what happened when OU met Oklahoma in the post season while posting on that topic :dhd: The Clemson UNC game is the one I'm looking forward to this week aside form the obvious. Its going to be the most exciting of the games this week imo Gotta pull for Iowa to win the BIG for the guys like rimless, hawkeyesruleyourface and jerky who stood through the dumpster fire. But I cant see them beating MSU even with the injuries. IM crossing the fingers for them tho. I may not be able to walk or see saturday tho. SC seems to only play good defense or score while I'm outside :doobs: and I'm extremely superstitious :doh: Already stocked for the game

I should introduce you to my brother's college buddy; he grows somewhere in Oregon. Brought an entire pound of it to his bachelor party this spring :yes: