• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I just negged Leader O'Cola

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can delete replies till we get back down to 3,000

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gather 'round friends, for I have prepared an address to honor the august achievement of 3,000 plorsts in this hallowed thread.

tumblr_lnxv29Ln6e1qmy8pfo1_500.png

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you very kindly, my friends, for the honor of addressing the celebration of 3,000 plorsts. First, I’d like to thank my esteemed colleagues in this dramatic effort. Boise, this thread’s founder, Champy, 24/7, Hokie, Herky, Aggie, Clarks, IPW, ugafan, DiznayPlorster, Sooner, TB, CrimsonFan, HRUF and, of course, Pops should take great pride in tonight’s victory for humanity and righteousness in our fight against the horrors of douchism. I cannot name you all for the sake of time constraints, but every single one of you plorsting one of these 3,000 hallowed plorsts should enjoy a generous swelling of pride as together we negged Leader O’Cola.

Something is happening on the SportsHoopla; something is happening on the interwebs. And you know, if I were standing at the beginning of time, with the possibility of taking a kind of general and panoramic view of the whole of human history up to now, and the Almighty said to me, "Juice the Gator, which age would you like to live in?" I would take my mental flight over Egypt and I would watch God's children in their magnificent trek from the dark dungeons of Egypt through, or rather across the Red Sea, through the wilderness on toward the promised land. And in spite of its magnificence, I wouldn't stop there.

I would move on by Greece and take my mind to Mount Olympus. And I would see Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, Euripides and Aristophanes assembled around the Parthenon. And I would watch them around the Parthenon as they discussed the great and eternal issues of reality. But I wouldn't stop there.

I would go on, even to the great heyday of the Roman Empire. And I would see developments around there, through various emperors and leaders. But I wouldn't stop there.

I would even come up to the day of the Renaissance, and get a quick picture of all that the Renaissance did for the cultural and aesthetic life of man. But I wouldn't stop there.

And I would watch Martin Luther as he tacked his ninety-five theses on the door at the church of Wittenberg. But I wouldn't stop there.
I would come on up even to 1863, and watch a vacillating President by the name of Abraham Lincoln finally come to the conclusion that he had to sign the Emancipation Proclamation. But I wouldn't stop there.

I would even come up to the early thirties, and see a man grappling with the problems of the bankruptcy of his nation. And come with an eloquent cry that “we have nothing to fear but fear itself." But I wouldn't stop there.
Strangely enough, I would turn to the Almighty, and say, "If you allow me to live just a few years in the beginning of the 21st century, I will be happy."

Now that's a strange statement to make, because the world is all messed up. The nation is sick. Trouble is in the land; confusion all around. That's a strange statement. But I know, somehow, that only when it is dark enough can you see the stars. And I see God working in this period of the twenty-first century in a way that men, in some strange way, are responding. We are responding to the challenges of douchism.

Something is happening in our world. The masses of people are rising up. And wherever they are assembled today, whether they are in San Francisco and the Left Coast; Huskerland; Cheeseheadland; Virgina; South Carolina; New York City; Atlanta, Georgia; Mississippi or Tennessee -- the cry is always the same: "STFU Leader you fucking douche."

In this interweb revolution, if something isn't done, and done in a hurry, to bring the non-douchie peoples of the world out of their long years of douche downtroddenism, their long years of hurt and neglect, the whole interweb is doomed. Now, I'm just happy that Ghost has allowed me to plorst in this period to see what is unfolding. And I'm happy that He's allowed me to be on the SportsHoopla.

And that's all this whole thing is about. We aren't engaged in any negative protest and in any negative arguments with just anybody. We are not just protesting the King Douche – the douchiest of them all. Now, we are saying that we are determined to be men. We are determined to be plorsters without douchism. We are saying that we are God's children. And that we are God's children, we don't have to live like we are forced to live under the constant shower of douche.

Now, what does all of this mean in this great period of history? It means that we've got to stay together. We've got to stay together and maintain unity. You know, whenever Pharaoh wanted to prolong the period of slavery in Egypt, he had a favorite, favorite formula for doing it. What was that? He kept the slaves fighting among themselves. But whenever the slaves get together, something happens in Pharaoh's court, and he cannot hold the slaves in slavery. When the slaves get together, that's the beginning of getting out of slavery. Now let us maintain unity and break the chains of douchism.

Secondly, let us keep the issues where they are. The issue is injustice. The issue is the refusal of the Mods to be fair and honest in its dealings with those who fight douchism, who happen to be sanitation workers constantly cleaning douche refuse. Now, we've got to keep attention on that. That's always the problem with a verbal violence. You know what happened the other day, and the Mods dealt only with the rule-breaking. I read the posts. They didn't get around to that nasty business of rejecting the asshole posts of the douche.

We aren't going to let any banning stop us. We are masters in our nonviolent movement in disarming douche forces; they don't know what to do. I've seen them so often. I remember on the Diznay, when we were in that majestic struggle there, we would move out of the site with daily bannings and perma-bannings; by the hundreds we would move out. And Gracie the Whore would tell them to send the dogs forth, and they did come; but we just went before the dogs singing, "Ain't gonna let nobody turn me around, fuck you Diznay into the robustified ground." That battle-ground stands vacant today as only a monument to our efforts – effort to defy douchism and promote a lesser trolled atmosphere in which to plorst.

And I want to commend those who troll douches. Under the leadership of these noble men: SoonerDO, one who has been in this struggle for many years; he's been to jail for struggling; he's been kicked out of SportsHoopla for this struggle, but he's still going on, fighting for the LOLs of his people. Boise, UgaFan, Pops, Vee, Champy; I could just go right on down the list of those banned, including myself, but time will not permit. But I want to thank all of them. And I want you to thank them, because so often, Gators and douche protestors aren't concerned about anything but themselves. And I'm always happy to see a relevant plorst.

We don't have to argue with anybody. We don't have to curse and go around acting bad with our words. We don't need unnecessary trolling and pics with nipples and vagina. We don't need any cheating while playing computer chess then bragging about a win. We just need to go around to these threads, and to these massive forums in our site, and say, "Ghost sent us here, to say to you that Leader O’Cola is not treating his fellow plorsters right. And we've come by here to ask you to make the first item on your agenda fair treatment, where SportsHoopla's children are concerned. Now, if you are not prepared to do that, we do have an agenda that we must follow. And our agenda calls for withdrawing plorsting support from you."

Let us develop a kind of dangerous unselfishness. One day a man came to Ghost, and he wanted to raise some questions about some vital matters of SportsHoopla. At points he wanted to trick Ghost, and show him that he knew a little more than Ghost knew and throw him off base. His Leading questions were meant to confuse rather than illuminate.

Now these questions could have easily ended up in a philosophical and theological debate. But Ghost immediately pulled a question from mid-air, and placed it on a dangerous curve between Gainesville and Orlando. And he talked about a certain man named Sooner, who fell among trolls. You remember that a troll and a mod passed by on the other side. They didn't stop to help him. And finally a man of another fan base came by. He got down from his thread, decided not to be compassionate by proxy. But he got down with him, administered first aid, and helped the man in need from the trolling of the great douche. Ghost ended up saying, this was the good man, this was the great man, because he had the capacity to project the "I" into the "thou," and to be concerned about his brother Hooplan. The downtrodden man was bless by forgiveness of his perma-ban and soon found himself again fighting the just battle against the onslaught of the douche.

Let us rise up tonight with a greater readiness. Let us stand with a greater determination against the douche and all complete and utter douchism.
And let us move on in these powerful days, these days of challenge to make the SportsHoopla what it ought to be. We have an opportunity to make SportsHoopla a better site. Well, I don't know what will happen now. We've got some difficult days ahead. But it really doesn't matter with me now, because I've been to the douche-free mountaintop.

And I don't mind.

Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place in this thread. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will as I have done here in this esteemed thread. And He's allowed me to go up to the 3,000 plorsts mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the Promised Land. It is a land without douches. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we as Hooplans, will get to the douche-free promised land!

And so I'm happy, tonight.
I'm not worried about anything.
I'm not fearing any douche!
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the negging of the douche!
As a purveyor of justice, the Juice will always be on the loose.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
t';dr, oh Juice the bag of douche.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow this thread hit 3000

and I didn't even pay attention

yet I should

never again will a neg lead to over 3000 posts

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...it left them all speechless. <except Smoke - he's too fat and lazy to read it>

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone recognize which famous speech I plagurized for that??

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no idea sir

I read the first paragraph, scrolled down a bit and realized it was too long for me to want to read the rest

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, that's too bad. That's MLK's "I have a dream" speech. I taylored it to Leader and the hope of a douche-free plorsting environment.

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
busey_clapping.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is the longest SportsHoopla thread that's not a tofficial, GDT or intended to be a long thread, thread.