• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I just negged Leader O'Cola

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
evening tharn sir ---I hope that yourn evening is going quite swell :welcome:

evening thar, sir

it is, sir theeeee might basketball playing Broncos are giving the walking rebels a run for their money.

hope yourn evening is swell, despite the loss of course

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
evening thar, sir

it is, sir theeeee might basketball playing Broncos are giving the walking rebels a run for their money.

hope yourn evening is swell, despite the loss of course

I be a listening to oldies on the tv and a dranking some old fathion wiiiskey tharn sir so yea a good nite I have

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I be a listening to oldies on the tv and a dranking some old fathion wiiiskey tharn sir so yea a good nite I have

good ta hear, sir!!!

theee mighty Broncos are leading and looking for the upset!!!!!!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well thar sir ---this is bad news fer the MiightY Broncos thar sirs

I'm not too upset about it thar, sir

we're a team of freshmen and sophomores and we gave theeeee 15th ranked Rebels all they could handle.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, LoC is really being a toughy today...sez' I don't know how to use InTrade. ?? Can't figure out if that's an insult or...?

Anyway, it's kinda' fun for some of you gambling addicts. The Academy Award stuff is much more interesting to handicap than politics.

Intrade - Home

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, LoC is really being a toughy today...sez' I don't know how to use InTrade. ?? Can't figure out if that's an insult or...?

Anyway, it's kinda' fun for some of you gambling addicts. The Academy Award stuff is much more interesting to handicap than politics.

Intrade - Home

it means you're a fucking retard, "mr wealth manager" who can't understand how to short sell a position he has claimed to know the outcome of as a universal
:pound:

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ lol. Huh? I've had a series 3 (old days) and series 4 (new options license thing) for 20 years. Do you think this little stuff is cute or what?

Ummm....dude...people who manage funds aren't even allowed to have accounts at outside places - even fun lil' ones like InTrade.

So, let's get to the real matter at hand; you're absolutely insane, aren't you? Seriously, you make Stevie seem like he was "Grapes of Wrath" Earthly. You have like 5 screennames on SportsHoopla and spend your days using them all to support each other and even give each other rep. It's absolutely INSANE!

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have like 5 screennames on SportsHoopla and spend your days using them all to support each other and even give each other rep. It's absolutely INSANE!

proof, or ban yourself

I'll PM Ghost to publically (with later deletion) post my IP(s) vs anyone you think I am.

{is that your balls I hear shriveling} ?

If you don't reply within 1 minute, I'll take that as your admission of being a lying POS cloaca licking faggotshit and that you're banning yourself