• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I just negged Leader O'Cola

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ blocking someone over hurt feelings.

My feelings aren't hurt. I'm just sick of his stupid posts. He doesn't ever contribute anything worthwhile and he just hangs around waiting to attack the same handful of people.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My feelings aren't hurt. I'm just sick of his stupid posts. He doesn't ever contribute anything worthwhile and he just hangs around waiting to attack the same handful of people.

IqW.jpg

SoonerDO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate it when I forget to turn my swag off at night and wake up in the morning covered in bitches.

She jelly.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually I provide the lube, but be my quest.

You're cool with me spitting on you!?

OMG that reminds me! Last week my arch nemesis was telling me that a guy spit in her mouth while they were having sex recently. The guy we were with said that was the dude's way of saying he wanted anal. He can NOT be telling the truth right!?

SoonerDO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OMG that reminds me! Last week my arch nemesis was telling me that a guy spit in her mouth while they were having sex recently. The guy we were with said that was the dude's way of saying he wanted anal. He can NOT be telling the truth right!?

Can you see this?:thrasher:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Umm.....

I usually just mess back there with my fingers and some coconut oil and see how it goes....

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm.....

I usually just mess back there with my fingers and some coconut oil and see how it goes....

That's what I said. I tried to reassure her that they'll let you know pretty clearly if that's what they want.