• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I just negged Leader O'Cola

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whos got the damn ring :L

wondertwins.jpg

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Form of an ice bucket!

What a lame power.

potzer25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he is short. Best a dwarf keep a lookout for him.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I find it kind of ironic how someone who preaches against racism and homophobia is so quick to judge people he does not know based on posts they have made over a computer.By doing that you show prejudice and are practicing the reverse of what you preach.You are also contradicting yourself by first saying the people who post racist and homophobic shit would never say it in real life and then flipping your direction to peoples posts representing their personalities.If I were to judge you based on your posts I could come to the conclusion that you are condescending,pretentious and conceited.However although that is my opinion on your posts I do not know you so I can not make that judgement of you personally.This is a message board although at times parts of our real lives are included it is a seperate entity.We all have seperate opinions we are not always going to agree but we cant force our ideals on others.This place is intended for us to talk sports and have fun if you dont like what someone has to say ignore them or dont take things so serious and stop being a hooplaphobic.

Much of that is fair but the racist shit is chickenshit. It is a chickenshit trolling technique and if the person really us that ignorant it is chickenshit because the person is posting it under relative anonymity on the Internet.

About the message board is a separate entity, I am curious about this. Although I admit that at times I come off less lighthearted and more condescending than I hope I do face to face are you suggesting that these boards are a place where people come to play pretend and act out fantasy lives? I never liked that part of the ESPN boards, people playing a game on a baseball board rather than talking sports.

Maybe I am just acting like a grouchy old man.

potzer25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be found when it wants to be found.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much of that is fair but the racist shit is chickenshit. It is a chickenshit trolling technique and if the person really us that ignorant it is chickenshit because the person is posting it under relative anonymity on the Internet.

About the message board is a separate entity, I am curious about this. Although I admit that at times I come off less lighthearted and more condescending than I hope I do face to face are you suggesting that these boards are a place where people come to play pretend and act out fantasy lives? I never liked that part of the ESPN boards, people playing a game on a baseball board rather than talking sports.

Maybe I am just acting like a grouchy old man.

I dont think it is one or the other i think its a mix of people being real along with an escape from their everyday lives.And like champy said moods factor in along with other outside factors..I also think different threads have different personalities that feed off the posters who frequent those threads.