• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I have a feeling Baalke wants Austin

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tavon Austin - WR - Player

Sources tell CBS Sports that the Jets will look "long and hard" at West Virginia WR Tavon Austin.

As the top-rated playmaker in the draft, Austin's stock is hot. Still, the Jets would be reaching at No. 9 for a position at which they actually have some depth. Last year's second-round pick Stephen Hill projects to take a step forward, Santonio Holmes' foot should be healed and Jeremy Kerley showed some chops when pressed into No. 1 wideout duties last year.
Source: CBS Sports

Apr 18 - 11:01 AM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports West Virginia WR Tavon Austin scored a seven on his Wonderlic Test at the Combine.

The Journal-Sentinel's Bob McGinn has exclusive access to Wonderlic scores each year, and he reveals them for some top wide receivers at the linked article below. Tennessee's Cordarrelle Patterson registered an 11 out of 50. College teammate Justin Hunter scored a 12. Keenan Allen (19) and Robert Woods (23) were much better. Ultimately, Wonderlic scores have zero correlation to NFL success. Troy Williamson scored a 21, while A.J. Green scored a 10. Redskins busts Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly both scored in the 20s.
Source: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

Apr 18 - 1:57 PM

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both him and Patterson are low but so was Aj Green

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Sources tell CBS Sports that the Jets will look "long and hard" at West Virginia WR Tavon Austin.

I smell a smoke screen. They want to trade down with someone dumb enough to trade up for Austin.

Austin = poor man's Santana Moss.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I smell a smoke screen. They want to trade down with someone dumb enough to trade up for Austin.

Austin = poor man's Santana Moss.

isn't everything a smokescreen? every team and every player?