• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Hate That We're More Than Likely Playing GB

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're the one team I didn't want the Cowboys to play in the playoffs.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would we be playing GB? Unless you think they lose to Det, don't they likely get a bye?

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love a bye... but beyond that I don't really care who they play or where. This team has earned my respect for being able to focus on the task at hand.

They will matter when the playoffs start. That's all we can ask for.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would we be playing GB? Unless you think they lose to Det, don't they likely get a bye?

If they do get a bye... we will play them if we win.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they do get a bye... we will play them if we win.

IF WE WIN??? I don't care who we play if we win in the first round. You know there is a chance we play GB in the first round, right?

I think we are playing Det. dont want GB or Sea in the first round at all. Here is my guess. Sea wins tonight and next week GB beats Det and we play Det with GB and Sea getting byes. That at least keeps us away fom the two of them in the first round. Going to GB or going to Sea...well, neither sounds good to me...

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are always monsters to confront in the playoffs.

Look at it this way, You could argue we were the monster in 2007 .... where did that get us.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are always monsters to confront in the playoffs.

Look at it this way, You could argue we were the monster in 2007 .... where did that get us.

I believe we won the "Patrick Crayton Kick In The Nuts" award.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF WE WIN??? I don't care who we play if we win in the first round. You know there is a chance we play GB in the first round, right?

I think we are playing Det. dont want GB or Sea in the first round at all. Here is my guess. Sea wins tonight and next week GB beats Det and we play Det with GB and Sea getting byes. That at least keeps us away fom the two of them in the first round. Going to GB or going to Sea...well, neither sounds good to me...

I don't care who we play in the second round if we get there. This team has proved they can play with anyone.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Don't be surprised if we get a bye. The Cardinals are likely going to lose tonight and next week on the road against the 49ers in Harbaugh's last game. Just need the Rams (LOL) to beat the Seahawks next week and us to beat the Skins....stranger things have happened. I think we end up with the Lions at home. Anyway you look at it, the NFC has a ton of great defenses.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love a bye... but beyond that I don't really care who they play or where. This team has earned my respect for being able to focus on the task at hand.

They will matter when the playoffs start. That's all we can ask for.

they will go as far as the running game takes them. I would expect Murray to be wearing a cap all game next week, so he'll be fresher for the playoffs.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm saying is the road to the super bowl will more than likely look like this:

Vs. Detroit - Wildcard
@ Green Bay - Divisional Round
@ Seattle - Conference Championship

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could have made it a lot easier on themselves had they not lost to the damn Redskins...

It is what it is. Go play them. If they are what we think they are... Hello Glendale! If not - sure beats the hell out of 6-10.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the cowboys may have better chance against the pack in green bay than at home. The big "if" is beating detroit. Would like to see Martin rested so that ankle is better for playoffs. He is a beast in the run game.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys are in the playoffs, a year after going 8-8 and then losing Ware and Hatcher to FA and Lee to injury. I don't care if we are playing the 78 Steelers lol. GB is probably the toughest matchup for us because of Rodgers against our secondary, but I'd bet they don't want to see the Cowboys either since Dallas would run at will against their defense

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys are in the playoffs, a year after going 8-8 and then losing Ware and Hatcher to FA and Lee to injury. I don't care if we are playing the 78 Steelers lol. GB is probably the toughest matchup for us because of Rodgers against our secondary, but I'd bet they don't want to see the Cowboys either since Dallas would run at will against their defense

I mostly agree with this, but I will say two things...

1) Our defense is getting more impressive by the week. It's no juggernaut defense, but they play with lots of effort and things seem to be starting to click for the secondary.

2) Green Bay isn't the toughest matchup for us, at least not in my opinion. I think we can grind out a win against them by slowing the game down with our offense. I wouldn't want to get into a shootout with Aaron Rodgers. I really think that Detroit is the toughest matchup for us of all the teams that are in the NFC playoffs. They have a stout front seven on defense which could give us fits with our running game. We aren't likely to have much success against them running the ball. Add in the fact that their offense is not much lower ranked than Green Bay's and I think overall it's a much tougher matchup.

I'm pulling for Detroit to win the North and for us to have Green Bay in the wildcard round, that is, if we don't get the bye.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather we play Seattle than Green Bay.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we can beat the Seahags. We proved that when we played them in Seattle.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm saying is the road to the super bowl will more than likely look like this:

Vs. Detroit - Wildcard
@ Green Bay - Divisional Round
@ Seattle - Conference Championship

FUCK

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I am not as concerned about green bay as much as detroit and seattle. Running on detroit and Seattle will be more difficult and Megatron always kills us. Megatron needs to be horsecollared