• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I effin' knew it!

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....when dumbass B. Schott tried the TE reverse to Cook we were done! Hey asshole, FG wins games!!!!!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish you had said something ahead of time. I would have watched the House marathon.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This front office can't get it right and neither can the coaches. They have a high first round draft pick, they take a project who can't pass block, and they sit him on the bench. When the elite talent is right in front of them, they trade up to find a tiny little receiver who is hardly ever on the field and then he gets hurt because he's not built for the pro game. Oh but he has blazing speed!

In a game, when they need to get points through a FG, the coaches try cute shit that goes nowhere. When they need to take a chance and go for the first with a direct play, they try cute shit that goes nowhere. When they have a young good starting QB right front of their dumbasses, they take the aging back-up whose only notable accomplishment this year is to be involved in a bitch fest on the sidelines. When they are supposed to have a tough D, they have a porous D who many are just showing up for a paycheck and that is it.

There is a pattern here. This organization except for a few, appear to be retarded or at least have a learning disability. They seem out of sync all the time and it appears the curse of the Queen Idiot continues. Hell, lets go find Spigot and bring him back as the HC and find Martz and Jay Zygmunt and John Shaw to really eff things up even moreso. Geez, what a continuing mess!

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Syracuse basketball can't come soon enough!!!!! :clap:

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish you had said something ahead of time. I would have watched the House marathon.

I love House. At least I feel good when watching that. The Rams are depressing!