• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don't know if there is a hockey team I hate more....

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Than the Phillisucka Phyers, I mean that fucking orange makes me sick. Nothing worth a damn comes from that side of the Delaware River. Detroit is a close second.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't really hate the flyers. More accurately, I dislike them, but respect them.
The playoff battles we had when they had Lindros and we had Stevens were epic.

The only team I hate is the Rangers. I hate their team, fans, uniforms, their stupid goal chant, everything. I got a brother in law who is a ranger fan, and we are great friends, but when Devils play Rangers I hate him too.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really hate the flyers. More accurately, I dislike them, but respect them.
The playoff battles we had when they had Lindros and we had Stevens were epic.

The only team I hate is the Rangers. I hate their team, fans, uniforms, their stupid goal chant, everything. I got a brother in law who is a ranger fan, and we are great friends, but when Devils play Rangers I hate him too.

OK... Hate may be too strong of a word. They (Philly) have a great history, but I can't be a Devils fan & like Philly too. Sorry.... And the reason I dislike them so much is the Lindros/Stevens battles you mention. Bad blood, close proximity & they always seem to meet in the playoffs = rivalry

Last edited by a moderator:

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hate the Flyers just as much as the Rangers.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangers were always hit or miss. I mean the NYR had a decent run when Messier was there, but NJD usually handled them. Philly on the other hand was always throwing a monkey wrench into our aspirations & Cup dreams

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ya, I respect the Flyers because they are successful and I like their style of play. I'll never like them because of the rivalry.

I absolutely despise the Rags and the Canes. I hate what the hurricanes represent (diving and embellishing calls) and hate the rag$'s player buying and their fan's inferiority complex with the Devils.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have great disdain for anything that's come out of philthydelphia since Ben Franklin passed away.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have to hate one more than the other... and while I do not like the cryers, I really really really hate the Rags... I hate everything about there team.... and always will....

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you're a Devils fan?

Yeah CK.... Since 1983. You like my winter time sports avy don't you.... LOL.

Played a little hockey as a kid off & on for about 8 years. Roller blade hockey after that, just easier to find places to play here in the South. Only one ice rink in Birmingham.
USA wins gold in 1980, Rockies move to NJ in 1983, I liked 'em so they became my team. Colorado Avalanche are my western conference team... But nothing to brag about there since Sakic & Forsberg are gone.... Go Devs

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you're a Devils fan?

9199536-large.jpg