• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Can't Believe I am Saying This...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe is not going to miss much time. I also think he is going to play at a reasonably high level. He has a green light to work out and i do not think anyone can question his drive and dedication to being on the court.

NBA Still no date for Kobe Bryant return - ESPN

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've felt all along he'd be back around Thanksgiving. I think his elite days are over though. He had already slipped defensively the last couple of years (absolutely terrible last year) though he may conserving energy for offense (probably a combo of that and age). I think he'll still be able to compete at an all-star level for the next handful of years but I'll be stunned he can be what he was pre-injury. Medical science really has advanced if he does pull it off.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No surprise to me. I said it from the day he got hurt that as long as he does not have any setbacks he will be back in November or December.

He got injured in April and that injury was a 6-9 month injury which means he's right on schedule

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe is not going to miss much time. I also think he is going to play at a reasonably high level. He has a green light to work out and i do not think anyone can question his drive and dedication to being on the court.

NBA Still no date for Kobe Bryant return - ESPN

We Lakers fans have been trying to tell you and the others this all summer long. This is not news to us at all.

I will say this, however in your defense and the others. Most of you are used to dealing with normal players. A normal player will take longer to heal and will be questionable at the level they can continue. There are very few like Kobe - that has the drive and determination to return back to the same level and Kobe simply is not normal. In fact some has question if he actually came from another planet, so you skepticism is normal

Lakers fans need to relish these last two or three years that Kobe has left - As good as Lebron is, there will never be another Kobe and Lebron is an amazing player. He just might not have the threshold for pain and determination that Kobe has. I don't think any one has that like Kobe

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw, I was hoping you'd add more fuel to the fire Bot :nod:. Not that I think Kobe reads these boards, the majority of people think Kobe can't do it.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't. Also, the Lakers aren't making the PLAYOFFS this year. Title-talk is DEAD until at least 15 years from now. Word.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't. Also, the Lakers aren't making the PLAYOFFS this year. Title-talk is DEAD until at least 15 years from now. Word.

C-Rock, we aren't the Paul Pierce Celtics....