• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I can only sit back and laugh...

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm..Lets see the Giants have won 3 WS Championships in 5 years. We have a team that is only one game back in the hard NL West. We have a team that goes ballz out every night and has proved their greatness over and over again. We have the best Manager and coaching staff. Yet..the complainers are out again about how the Giants can not hit at home.

Oh my goodness gracious the roof is falling in. Pack it up and lets join Hunter Pence in the Kale garden for a nice salad and a cold root beer. All I can do is sit back and laugh. Baseball teams change day by day and nothing can be predicted sometimes. Teams and players find it and lose it all year.Making adjustments is the name of the game which is why it is the greatest game of them all. Anyone who has played, or coached the game knows what the grind is and the wonder of the long journey to the wire. It's a distance race not a sprint and the ones who can stomach the long run finishes on top.

All the talk on sports radio today is that AT&T park is fucking up the Giants . They are psyched out by the dimensions of the yard. Barry Bonds just spit up his coffee somewhere. The field is fine...the Giants have used it to their advantage for years now.

I really feel that Hunter Pence out has really affected them. This yard fits him well and they miss his leadership. When he was in the line up at AT&T earlier this year the Giants tore it up. Pence is a impotant part of this teams heart and soul. He stirs the drink..pumps everyone up.

The Giants also press at home when they play in front of a sold out crowd every night. They want to put on a show and they feel it . They seem to go through this every year for some reason. They always get through it and at the end of the year everyone has earned another ring. They have to find a way to relax like they are on the road. Less distractions on the road too.

The Giants have done a great job I think with all the injuries that have happened. Bochy's best job yet as a Manager. The tide will turn and the boys will find it at home. Everyone just needs to chill and pop open a fresh beer and enjoy. The journey is not even half over yet. Have faith..the boys have proved themselves that they can get it done especially at AT&T Park.

Now give me a beer and a dog and hold the kale please. hee hee

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap:

Last edited: