• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I can go with either MJD or Ridley

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJD is running against a bad run D, but Ridley will probably get more touches and has played with 1 great week all along.

What say you?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both of them are just as likely to get 5 touches as they are to get 20..talk about a bad situation to be in. At any given moment, Belechick will just simply go to Vereen, or whoever else who pulls outta his rear, no rhyme nor reason, just because he can I guess. So it's never a great idea to bank on Ridley. But then again, he's more likely to do more with less, even if he does get less, than MJD will. Regardless of whether MJD out touches DMC or not, the likelihood of him having a real productive day aren't great. The guy is just about toast. I think I'd put my chips down on Ridley..but I wouldn't be feeling very good about it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yikes u gotta go with ridley, till mjd proves the backfield is his, coming off an injury, you have no idea what his playing time will be like

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't see MJD getting much play over DMC. I'd ho with Ridley.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both of them are just as likely to get 5 touches as they are to get 20..talk about a bad situation to be in. At any given moment, Belechick will just simply go to Vereen, or whoever else who pulls outta his rear, no rhyme nor reason, just because he can I guess. So it's never a great idea to bank on Ridley. But then again, he's more likely to do more with less, even if he does get less, than MJD will. Regardless of whether MJD out touches DMC or not, the likelihood of him having a real productive day aren't great. The guy is just about toast. I think I'd put my chips down on Ridley..but I wouldn't be feeling very good about it.

:agree: