• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I am Laughing Out Loud so hard I'm Teary eyed

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Settle down cupcake. We're not the ones playing the game. And yes I expect San Francisco to beat the Seahawks down there. I'll root like hell for the Seahawks to win, but it's extremely tough to go into an elite opponent's home turf and beat them in the NFL. If the Seahawks do win that game, they are something special.

You don't get it do you?

You're a wuss! Ironic you call
someone a cupcake.

You may feel we wont win which is a wussy thought,
u dont tell them.

You're a soft fan. Try going to an away game
at a hostile environment. Even as fans, its pride and
battle when we play 9ers.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't get it do you?

Apparently you don't. If you can't understand why I think the Seahawks will leave Candlestick with a loss, you don't understand the nature of the NFL. You also have not watched the Seahawks before this year and don't realize just how drastically different this team is when they don't have the 12th man to back them up. Sure they can win down there, but expecting them to blow out the 9ers in Candlestick? Take off the rose colored glasses, please.

You're a wuss! Ironic you call
someone a cupcake.

You may feel we wont win which is a wussy thought,
u dont tell them.

You're a soft fan. Try going to an away game
at a hostile environment. Even as fans, its pride and
battle when we play 9ers.

You act like I'm supposed to care what you think about me. I don't. Sorry :noidea:

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, to be honest, I didn't expect to win. I certainly didn't expect to lose that badly. We made mistake after mistake. We benefited from some calls early and couldn't take advantage. I don't look forward to watching to us playing you guys again, especially in Seattle. A few things could be cleaned up on our side that would have made that a much better game, but that's neither here nor there. Your secondary is epic and it will take an elite performance from an elite qb to beat it.

Wow, you can't even say good game or give credit to the Seattle offense? We put up 29 on your defense, kinda like the Packers did. Yes, you did make mistakes and you may not make them again, but you did. We ran the ball down your throat. Your supposed incredible defense and our supposed bad running game after the showing in Carolina, and we crammed it down your throat, with Justin Smith. Now, your NT got hurt and valiantly tried to continue, but now he may be seriously hurt. Just remember, we ran it down your throat and your Kaep lead offense has only scored a garbage time TD on us in the last two meetings. I wonder who will be atop the power rankings this week? Not that I care, but I think the voters vote no contest.

Now, wait for Browner, Clemons, and Irvin, and oh yah, maybe Harvin. mmm, sounds like a Hawk win in December to begin the end of Candlestick. We'll leave it to the Falcons to hit the dynamite button. Bwahahaha

No, seriously, its a long season. Good luck until December 8th.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I told hawk dacre above that you say good game.

Telling 9er fans that our fan expects us to lose to them in SF and good luck?

:wtf2:

Yes, i played ice hockey where we shook hands after fights with our rivals.

If you guys can't understand that good game is all thats appropriate.

Expecting us to lose and wishing them good luck is for pussies and by no one that's played competitive sports.
I didn't know being a fan of a pro sports team qualified as playing competitive sports. :doh:

What you did as a player is one thing. I'm sure none of us wants players on the Seahawks to go telling the 9'ers they are going to win the next meeting. We would all want that guy off the team.

As fans of a team we have no influence over the outcome of a game so anything we say up here is just opinions. If he believes these two teams are near even enough that they both hold serve on the home games then why is he out of line for sharing that?

We don't owe them some sort of verbal backlash just because some of their fans trolled ours. Their payback was the final outcome of the game wasn't it. Every one of them that said something knows they said and what happened.

I think all taunting in the appropriate place is fair game going into a game or in the off season. I have no problem with it from our fans, their fans, or outsiders. Once the game is over taunting back is just a dick move and shows a total lack of class. That's my opinion and I understand not everyone else agrees with it. The problem is when some of you go trolling them after a beat down like that it makes the rest of us look bad and brings us into your battles.

I know I can't change your mind, nor the minds of those who agree with you. All I can hope to achieve is at least letting you guys know some of us don't appreciate the backlash you bring to us and the bad name we get for your actions. As if you guys cared. :noidea:

upyourwazzu420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Stupors... Are you still Taking that Victory lap??? ur still a joke...

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Revenge trolling is not the way to prevent trolling, but I guess whether you care about that or not depends on whether you actually want to prevent trolling here. You know what taunting trolls on the board of the team they're supposedly fans of does? It does nothing to the trolls you're taunting and actually causes new trolls to spawn and give it back to us later.

The trolls that love to troll us are going to continue to love trolling us regardless of whatever taunting we give to them because all they have to do is sit and hide until the Seahawks lose a game or something happens that negatively impacts the Seahawks and they're right back to giving us more crap. They honestly don't care if San Francisco loses, because their focus is on the Seahawks and annoying the crap out of us. We give them too much attention just by responding to them on our own board, but responding on the 49ers board makes them realize that they've managed to setup residence in our heads, which is exactly where they want to be.

By the way... fighting amongst ourselves is another thing they love. They love creating a scene whether they're directly involved or not. We need to stop giving them what they want.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly there is so few 12th man cant we just get along and agree to disagree?

upyourwazzu420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i own stupors so much he took my last name for himself...gross

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Showing class is now considered a sign of weakness by some?

Wow, its amazing how now being an emotional attention whore is some sort of mark of being a man. Internet tough guys are a dime a dozen, and its a damn shame the Seahawks have their fair share of them "rooting" for their team.

Do we REALLY want to turn these boards into what the ESPN boards became? I think some angry noobs would like that, most however, are adults, and choose not to wish that.

On a side note, did our defense really play that well? What a game!!

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note, did our defense really play that well? What a game!!

All the members of legion who played last night got a pick! Cam, Thomas and Sherm.
I bet BB was on the sidelines licking his chops, I'm sure he wanted one too.

Richard Sherman played like a man possessed. Unbelievable performance by #25. Is there anyone out there who still thinks he's not elite?

hawkturnal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expect us to lose in San Fran...? LOL!!

I expect us to be 16-0 until proven otherwise.....GO HAWKS!!!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude82. Have you read any of the other boards on the NFL pages? Every fan base argues. There are plenty of them on the SF board because of their sheer numbers. Having folks disagree here is nothing new and nothing unexpected. Questioning those who cannot win with grace will not give any other base satisfaction for infighting. I wouldn't say I was fighting anyway. I said I didn't expect those who want to rub their noses in it to change their views based on my opinion. No reason to fight over it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did 234 say, do, or bet?

He got into it with SF fans on their board in the game thread. He was saying things, they were saying things, got worse on both sides.... You just can't troll on a team board. They have two mods on their page that are nearly always there and are quite fast at putting people in time out. Say what you want about them here, just don't go chasing them there to do it or you get the boot.