• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I am Laughing Out Loud so hard I'm Teary eyed

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No disrespect to the 49er fans or there players, But for all the months we had to listen to all that complete bull Shit from Stupers and Princess I couldn't be more happy that Karma Punched them in the Face Seahawk Football Style Tonight. :nod:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total meltdown on their team board. Sweet music considering all they've said over the summer.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total meltdown on their team board. Sweet music considering all they've said over the summer.

Well, to be honest, I didn't expect to win. I certainly didn't expect to lose that badly. We made mistake after mistake. We benefited from some calls early and couldn't take advantage. I don't look forward to watching to us playing you guys again, especially in Seattle. A few things could be cleaned up on our side that would have made that a much better game, but that's neither here nor there. Your secondary is epic and it will take an elite performance from an elite qb to beat it.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope they read this thread.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, it looks like 234 is no longer among us.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was pushing it pretty hard over on the San Fran thread,i can understand his anger though with all the Niner trolls that we have put up with for years..

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it won't change anything, but it would be nice if it would quell the amount of people who say "you're gonna get crushed by team Y because you only beat team X by this much." People don't seem to realize that teams don't play their very best every game and things change so much from game to game that you can't use a past performance to accurately predict a future one.

Also even after all this time and after so many games, people still don't seem to understand just what a big deal it is for Seattle to play games in CenturyLink. It really is a difference maker.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also even after all this time and after so many games, people still don't seem to understand just what a big deal it is for Seattle to play games in CenturyLink. It really is a difference maker.

They are catching on.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman-Harbaugh-butt-slap.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tried to warn him. Do some of their fans deserve some talk back? Probably, but there is a time and a place of it and you just don't troll them on their team board. You really can't do that. We wouldn't put up with it here even if we deserved it so why go there?

osprey told someone over there it is too much to wish them well going forward. A good game is all you can give or you are a pussy.

I know what each and every SF fan who taunted us before this game said and it is all right on the tip of my memory. They know what they said and we all know the outcome. That's enough. Let that result be enough salt in their wounds. Adding more just makes you an asshole and probably just gives them the feeling their hatred of you is justified. Want to really get to them? Have your team make them eat their words and then be classy in victory so they can't even be upset at you about it.

234 will be back. they don't normally perm ban trollers.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tried to warn him. Do some of their fans deserve some talk back? Probably, but there is a time and a place of it and you just don't troll them on their team board. You really can't do that. We wouldn't put up with it here even if we deserved it so why go there?

osprey told someone over there it is too much to wish them well going forward. A good game is all you can give or you are a pussy.

234 will be back. they don't normally perm ban trollers.

Yes, I told hawk dacre above that you say good game.

Telling 9er fans that our fan expects us to lose to them in SF and good luck?

:wtf2:

Yes, i played ice hockey where we shook hands after fights with our rivals.

If you guys can't understand that good game is all thats appropriate.

Expecting us to lose and wishing them good luck is for pussies and by no one that's played competitive sports.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I told hawk dacre above that you say good game.

Telling 9er fans that our fan expects us to lose to them in SF and good luck?

:wtf2:

Yes, i played ice hockey where we shook hands after fights with our rivals.

If you guys can't understand that good game is all thats appropriate.

Expecting us to lose and wishing them good luck is for pussies and by no one that's played competitive sports.

Settle down cupcake. We're not the ones playing the game. And yes I expect San Francisco to beat the Seahawks down there. I'll root like hell for the Seahawks to win, but it's extremely tough to go into an elite opponent's home turf and beat them in the NFL. If the Seahawks do win that game, they are something special.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it won't change anything, but it would be nice if it would quell the amount of people who say "you're gonna get crushed by team Y because you only beat team X by this much." People don't seem to realize that teams don't play their very best every game and things change so much from game to game that you can't use a past performance to accurately predict a future one.

It was you I tried to correct.

You should expect to kick the 9ers @$$
in Dec. I think we lock up the division by
virtue of our sweep.

How can you expect us to lose? Seriously?

No, I don't wish any luck to SF the rest of the way.
I hope SF loses every game they play.

You were beyond being cool as in ass kissing.

What more is needed than saying good game, see ya in Dec?

It's a football rivalry, not beach volleyball.