• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I am gonna go on record

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't argue the first one, but those on those 2nd 2. You are HIGH as a KITE.
On second thought, at the moment I can argue the first line.

Yanks are down this year but are greatest sports franchise ever; celtics will suck this year big time.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yanks are down this year but are greatest sports franchise ever; celtics will suck this year big time.

I have agree with you on the Yanks as a great franchise. I still hate them if if a meteor took out their stadium (empty of course) I would stand up and celebrate. But how can you say the Yankees will always be better than the Sox because of their history and not give the Celtic's the same credit over the Knicks and or the Nets?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, by the way do you know what the current score is in today's game?

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With you on that one Manster. In 2006 I had an employee at Marriott put a broom in my office when they lost 5 straight to the Yankees in August. Now would be a good time to look him up.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope NETS understands I'm just yanking his chain. It's not often Red Sox fans get to do this.

Of course I do bro lol, all fun you know me I don't get bent out of shape man. Btw enjoy it this season because next year we kicking ass again.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With you on that one Manster. In 2006 I had an employee at Marriott put a broom in my office when they lost 5 straight to the Yankees in August. Now would be a good time to look him up.

Funny story. In 2004 the day after the Yanks took a 3-0 lead in the ALCS, a friend at work walked up to me, did a SuperMan unbuttoning of his shirt to reveal a Yankees t-shirt. Needless to say I got to return the favor. I hate the Yankees, I hate them more than I do the Redskins, but I have always respected them.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I do bro lol, all fun you know me I don't get bent out of shape man. Btw enjoy it this season because next year we kicking ass again.

I am hoping that AROD contract cripples you all for a few more years. I know Georges boys don't have the same drive as dad did. Hopefully with them keeping a little bit more of their money in their back pocket, the Yanks wont have it so easy. I never saw a team that could lose 4 or 6 players and their replacements are still better than 1/2 of the other teams starters.

And yes I will enjoy this season. I fear Detroit, Atlanta, and LA, but I think we have a great shot at the World Series.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping that AROD contract cripples you all for a few more years. I know Georges boys don't have the same drive as dad did. Hopefully with them keeping a little bit more of their money in their back pocket, the Yanks wont have it so easy. I never saw a team that could lose 4 or 6 players and their replacements are still better than 1/2 of the other teams starters.

And yes I will enjoy this season. I fear Detroit, Atlanta, and LA, but I think we have a great shot at the World Series.

We are just going to sign someone to replace aroid for next season. Also Detroit is a beast better fear them lol. Don't count out Tampa either great pitching always wins in post season.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez>everyone not named Calvin Johnson

As much of a Dallas Homer as I or anyone else can be that just is not true.

Maybe THIS year.... He will be. But thus far ....

other than Calvin .....
Andre Johnson is better ( say what you want the man put up 1598 yards last year with a par Qb on a running team.
Brandon Marshall .... has always produced (except in Miami when he had no Qb)
Fitz??.... Not a receiver ever that has produced more with less at the Qb position.

Thats without bringing up guys I think Dez is on par with.
I think Dez is capable and getting better........ but the only one betterbeing Calvin???...... that statement is kinda out there

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much of a Dallas Homer as I or anyone else can be that just is not true.

Maybe THIS year.... He will be. But thus far ....

other than Calvin .....
Andre Johnson is better ( say what you want the man put up 1598 yards last year with a par Qb on a running team.
Brandon Marshall .... has always produced (except in Miami when he had no Qb)
Fitz??.... Not a receiver ever that has produced more with less at the Qb position.

Thats without bringing up guys I think Dez is on par with.
I think Dez is capable and getting better........ but the only one betterbeing Calvin???...... that statement is kinda out there

Ill say physical talent wise with the pads on, he is the best WR in the NFL, as far as him being second best WR in NFL well after last season ill say he is top 5 but not top 3 yet. After this season though he can easily be #1 or 2 just off the type of player he is. Man is all heart that's what I love about him.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill say physical talent wise with the pads on, he is the best WR in the NFL, as far as him being second best WR in NFL well after last season ill say he is top 5 but not top 3 yet. After this season though he can easily be #1 or 2 just off the type of player he is. Man is all heart that's what I love about him.

I agree with you ..... But I'm not going to state it as a fact he is that good UNTIL he puts together a full season.
He went from fading at the end of the season to having the most incredible 2nd half of a season.
He puts 16 games together I'll jump on that train ..... I'm just one that has to see it first.

Last time I let my emotions overrule my common sence was Wade's 1st year as head coach ..... and we all know how that season ended