• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I always liked Kyle Fuller

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it before the season started, I like Kyle Fuller. We're seeing from him what I saw from him last year.

The genius strikes again. You're welcome board...again

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it before the season started, I like Kyle Fuller. We're seeing from him what I saw from him last year.

The genius strikes again. You're welcome board...again
What about Howard? You've been wrong as hell about him.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Howard? You've been wrong as hell about him.

The blocking has been great for Howard so far.

Cohen deserves more touches. You said they are using "Cohen perfectly". And just last game our OC came out and said they are using Cohen incorrectly. Defenses knew every time Cohen came in the game, they were going to throw. So if the defenses knew this, how is that using "Cohen perfectly"? Talk about being wildly wrong about something, sheesh.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair having said all that about Howard, there were a couple of runs last week where he made me do a double take. I remember thinking, "that was Howard"? So props to him, for showing me a little something. But still too far apart.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair having said all that about Howard, there were a couple of runs last week where he made me do a double take. I remember thinking, "that was Howard"? So props to him, for showing me a little something. But still too far apart.
I'm glad you posted this because you are seriously discounting the effort of Howard. He was breaking tackles left and right. And we don't always pass with Cohen in. He has been getting a lot of carries. I still believe we are using him how we should, to complement Howard.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you posted this because you are seriously discounting the effort of Howard. He was breaking tackles left and right. And we don't always pass with Cohen in. He has been getting a lot of carries. I still believe we are using him how we should, to complement Howard.

He wasn't breaking tackles "left and right". He did just fine without your exaggerations. When people say stuff like this, they lose credibility "left and right".

Dowell Loggains came out after the Vikings game saying they used Cohen incorrectly. But I guess if you say otherwise you would know more than our Offensive Coordinator. (rolls eyes)

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't breaking tackles "left and right". He did just fine without your exaggerations. When people say stuff like this, they lose credibility "left and right".

Dowell Loggains came out after the Vikings game saying they used Cohen incorrectly. But I guess if you say otherwise you would know more than our Offensive Coordinator. (rolls eyes)
What you're doing is taking 1 quote about 1 game this year and applying it to the whole year. Cohen didn't do well against the Vikings and the coach answered a question, probably about cohens performance and the OC answered with that quote. You are seriously overvaluing that quote. If you asked Darrell loggains if he had been failing to utilize Cohen all year, he would almost certainly say no.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket and then select information to support your beliefs. People do it all the time on here, but you rarely do. You're better than that BS...

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you're doing is taking 1 quote about 1 game this year and applying it to the whole year. Cohen didn't do well against the Vikings and the coach answered a question, probably about cohens performance and the OC answered with that quote. You are seriously overvaluing that quote. If you asked Darrell loggains if he had been failing to utilize Cohen all year, he would almost certainly say no.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket and then select information to support your beliefs. People do it all the time on here, but you rarely do. You're better than that BS...

Fair enough. I don't know the context of Dowell's comments in their entirety so I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

I still stand by my belief that Cohen deserves more carries.

His rushing attempts:

14 (Baltimore, OT), 6, 6, 12 (Pittsburg, OT), 7.

So the games he had the most carries came from both overtime game. And coincidentally enough the only games we won came against Balt and Pitt.

Cohen should be carrying 15x a game.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cohen is not being used enough or properly. I get why they don't take away from Howard but they need to find a way to get the ball in Cohens hands more.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard gets stronger as the game goes, it's crazy but he needs 25+ carries a game. He dominates late in games.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard gets stronger as the game goes, it's crazy but he needs 25+ carries a game. He dominates late in games.

I hate it when people say this. If this is indeed true, Howard is even worse than i think already. Who wants their starting RB to start running better only when he gets 35 carries?

The only reason why it appears this way is because when Howard gets 35+ carries, that usually means we are winning the game and/or their defense is basically fried. I guarantee you by the time Howard has 35 carries, you can stick in any back and they will perform better than their averages.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@BsGenius Would you play Cohen and Howard at the same time? Maybe putting Cohen in the slot? Wishbone? Howard at FB?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love healthy players and contract years.

I did see him go off the field holding his hand or arm though. Not sure if he went back in after.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears' D as a whole, giving quite a few reasons to be happy. They look pretty good. 9 quarters without giving up a TD. They're flying around, and playing pretty dang good football.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thread where Beardown07 "starts it".

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif