• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskers370z

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ok well im still kinda new over hear... what the hell does the rep stuff even do or mean, i mean do i win special prizes if i have lots of rep power? cus if thats the case i want my welcome reps lol. jk but seriously whats the point of it?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you get enough of them you can trade them for this hat.

this-hat-caddyshack-judge-smails-ted-knight-hat-demotivational-poster-1266511160.jpg

Huskers370z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I didn't even get a welcome rep. I actually applied myself to SportsHoopla for quite a while and never got a single rep point. You all probably wonder why I stopped posting regularly. Not to be a drama queen or anything.

you sir just got some rep from me

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok well im still kinda new over hear... what the hell does the rep stuff even do or mean, i mean do i win special prizes if i have lots of rep power? cus if thats the case i want my welcome reps lol. jk but seriously whats the point of it?

In the simplist form, it is a popularity contest.......

OR MORE IMPORTANTLY..... It is to let you know who are the trolls or dickweeds...... If some one has 5,000 posts and they have 2 rep power.... Chances are they are annoying- best not responding to them....

VBulletin- (the software behind this boad) built rep power in for when your board gets really large, you know who is a good poster and who is a shady.....

Last I remember of shady on here, his rep box was red- cuz he was in the negative.... which is pretty bad...

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For example.........
If you want postitive rep from me....... Make me laugh- or be the first to bring up a really good point.....

I've never given neg rep- so I don't know what it takes...