• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskers in Trouble

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does seem like we do that practically every time someone posts in this thread. Thankfully there aren't TOO many Huskers actually making it to prison.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yes:

The Davis Twins

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the Davis twins... I read more than one article awhile back where the twins credited their parents to being where they were at because of how "strict" and on their asses all the time they were.

If you shelter a kid all his life all the way up through HS, expect him to do it big in college.

A lot of times the sheltered ones end up completely out of control and dropping out for substance/alcohol abuse.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the Davis twins... I read more than one article awhile back where the twins credited their parents to being where they were at because of how "strict" and on their asses all the time they were.

If you shelter a kid all his life all the way up through HS, expect him to do it big in college.

A lot of times the sheltered ones end up completely out of control and dropping out for substance/alcohol abuse.
Also, the day I get worked up about college kids partying, I may as well stop following college football. Not a huge deal and happens all the time to athletes and regular students.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, the day I get worked up about college kids partying, I may as well stop following college football. Not a huge deal and happens all the time to athletes and regular students.

Right? I'd be disappointed if they weren't partying. I'm sayin those Davis twins are havin' the fuckin' time of their lives right now.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chad Kelsay liked to party too

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Right? I'd be disappointed if they weren't partying. I'm sayin those Davis twins are havin' the fuckin' time of their lives right now.
Ya can't fix stupid.

I'll tell you what is stupid and that's to get a warning from the police in June and then again the following month to tone it down because you're disturbing neighbors, and anyone who is STUPID enough to think that's okay to do that is an asshole just like those Davis twins are. It's okay to have a party, but just be respectful of other people who live in the neighborhood.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

It's okay to party, but it isn't okay to disturb the neighbors, and then to do it twice within a month, and having the police being called to the disturbance.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand it. There is plenty to do in Lincoln on a Saturday night then drink. You can go bowling. You can see a movie. Ummm, bingo out on cornhusker stays open till 11.