• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hunter to IR with torn achilles

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If anything, IMHO, RB may be a target in the upcoming draft for us.

Bingo, Clyde... to the scouting cave!!!!

batman_and_robin_magnet_adam_west_2.jpg

Joseph Randle in the 2nd round. Andre Ellington in the 2nd or 3rd round as well. However, someone already mentioned that Harbs really loves big backs. So, I wouldn't be surprised if he targetted someone like Le'Veon Bell or his old recruit Stephan Taylor from Stanford - 3rd round. Everything is contingent to how Jacobs/Dixon/LMJ take on the role as Gore's relief runner. I think one of those 3 will be special (at least for this year only). Which is why I'm still not feeling that pressure bro. Hunter is a blow, but I truly think we will be fine when it's all said and done with.

We have a lot of draft picks, I would use a 5th round pick and Marcus Lattimore. 65% chance it would be a wasted pick (recovery time, even if he recovers he'll never be the same player as he once was. a la McGahee). However, I'm still intrigued about that 35% chance of him being a steal for that team that decides to draft him.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting healthy for next season is down the toilet as well.

The dude on the Ravens only missed half a season. He tore his at the end of last season and has been back for a while now.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joseph Randle in the 2nd round. Andre Ellington in the 2nd or 3rd round as well. However, someone already mentioned that Harbs really loves big backs. So, I wouldn't be surprised if he targetted someone like Le'Veon Bell or his old recruit Stephan Taylor from Stanford - 3rd round. Everything is contingent to how Jacobs/Dixon/LMJ take on the role as Gore's relief runner. I think one of those 3 will be special (at least for this year only). Which is why I'm still not feeling that pressure bro. Hunter is a blow, but I truly think we will be fine when it's all said and done with.

We have a lot of draft picks, I would use a 5th round pick and Marcus Lattimore. 65% chance it would be a wasted pick (recovery time, even if he recovers he'll never be the same player as he once was. a la McGahee). However, I'm still intrigued about that 35% chance of him being a steal for that team that decides to draft him.

No comment about the pic? :popsnoidea:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really amazed at how you can keep coming up with this schtick so effortlessly. Quite a talent.

Tell me you wouldn't rather have veterans like Moss and Jacobs in there over James and Jenkins. Otherwise, shut the fu... up.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Confirmed. Vilma pancakes Williams and was the primary tackler on Hunter. No question his hits/tackles caused or largely contributed to both injuries; however, equally, I believe there is no question the hits/tackles were not malicious and the injuries were not intentional.

DAMN! I wonder how much of a bonus he would have received for that last year...

MF'er...

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They need to work LMJ in with draws and screens. This is both his and Jenkins oppertunity to get on the feild and get some playing time. I hope they make the most of it...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:dhd: Which one am I?

lol that's what i wanted you and clyde to decide :drum:

But to this as I really do like your POV(s), again seems like only preinjury Lattimore was a first rd consideration for RB in this draft class. I like Ellington but i fear CJ Spiller like results(but being taken in the 2nd/3rd is better than in the first). I'm not too impressed with Randle to be honest.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Tell me you wouldn't rather have veterans like Moss and Jacobs in there over James and Jenkins. Otherwise, shut the fu... up.

Pretty sure he wasn't commenting on your veterans > rookies thought, so maybe settle down. It was the "Jenkins simply cannot play" drivel.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NN is always wrong, so the fact that he thinks Jenkins can't play is only good news. He also thought Kaep is horrible and had no business starting two weeks ago.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NN is always wrong, so the fact that he thinks Jenkins can't play is only good news. He also thought Kaep is horrible and had no business starting two weeks ago.

I must admit, nothing I saw previously from him led me to believe he'd play like he did against the Bears; or even like he did against the Saints for that matter.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure he wasn't commenting on your veterans > rookies thought, so maybe settle down. It was the "Jenkins simply cannot play" drivel.

He'd be playing if he could play.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude on the Ravens only missed half a season. He tore his at the end of last season and has been back for a while now.

Like I said, Hunter plays RB. Coming back and playing OLB in a 34 is much different. RB we are talking about speed and cutting ability. He will be rusty for months after he starts running again.

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Mike Gillislee from Florida. 5'10" 210 lbs with breakaway speed. He runs tough too.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, Hunter plays RB. Coming back and playing OLB in a 34 is much different. RB we are talking about speed and cutting ability. He will be rusty for months after he starts running again.

Ya, Its gotta be worse for an RB.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got the news.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (deep breath) UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!