• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hunter to IR with torn achilles

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRows is hearing it is serious. Hampton could be activated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit! Jacobs should get more time now as well as LMJ one would think.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's a huge blow. Especially when it comes down to the playoffs. But for some odd reason I am not overly concern about this tragic news. Jacobs and LMJ needs to take advantage of this opportunity...

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit! Jacobs should get more time now as well as LMJ one would think.

Perhaps Dixon could see more carries than LMJ depending on if he stops doing his best impersonation of Ricky Watters in dancing east - west.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah James looked AWFUL in the pre-season. He wasn't anywhere close to his college play. Hopefully he has gotten better as he should have learned the offense by now.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Man, what a blow. What were the chances that two players (Kendall and Kyle) would get knocked out for the season on the same play? Those damn saints.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah James looked AWFUL in the pre-season. He wasn't anywhere close to his college play. Hopefully he has gotten better as he should have learned the offense by now.

Not to mention, Harbs does NOT like small RB's in terms of weight according to Maiocco - proof is evident with his cadre of backs down at the Farm. LMJ is going to have to crack into that lineup but he'll see work behind Gore, Jacobs, and perhaps Dixon.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

James needs to get stronger. He could be good for next year after he adds some muscle. He actually reminded me of Dexter Carter in the preseason for those of you who can remember back that far. You get a pinky finger on him and he's done.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a huge blow. Especially when it comes down to the playoffs. But for some odd reason I am not overly concern about this tragic news. Jacobs and LMJ needs to take advantage of this opportunity...

Sup bro, not concerned? I don't know, I love Hunter's motor and he provided a nice change of pace with Gore. The only other guy to have that quality is LMJ and he may not even get that many reps because he's so far down in the pecking order and he hasn't even played a regular season game. :washing:

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James needs to get stronger. He could be good for next year after he adds some muscle. He actually reminded me of Dexter Carter in the preseason for those of you who can remember back that far. You get a pinky finger on him and he's done.

Yeah I remember him - lots of speed but couldn't break off tackles the way Gore and Hunter could. Lots of those FSU backs back then didn't pan out in the pros.

However, I still think LMJ has a higher ceiling than Dexter. LMJ actually shook up tacklers because he is more well built in the lower body than DC. We'll see but yeah, LMJ could use more bulk in the upper body area.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn I hate losing hunter for the season. oh well here's LMJ's chance to show something.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is big hunter has been running great this year. I just really hope we don't see Dixon and Ginn on offense

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah I remember him - lots of speed but couldn't break off tackles the way Gore and Hunter could. Lots of those FSU backs back then didn't pan out in the pros.

However, I still think LMJ has a higher ceiling than Dexter. LMJ actually shook up tacklers because he is more well built in the lower body than DC. We'll see but yeah, LMJ could use more bulk in the upper body area.

It's really hard to project smaller players in the pros. I really thought Rocket Ismail was going to tear up the NFL with his speed once he came back from Canada. And then I didn't think that Deshaun Jackson would be that big a weapon as he turned out to be.

So hopefully James can turn it on. I am really optimistic with Kaep/James option plays, and he should be a solid third down back.

He could have been playing slow in preseason because he wasn't fully up to speed on the playbook. So he could be a totally different player either now or next year after he gets a full offseason to add strength. It's a golden opportunity for James and Jenkins to step up and show what they can do!

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really hard to project smaller players in the pros. I really thought Rocket Ismail was going to tear up the NFL with his speed once he came back from Canada. And then I didn't think that Deshaun Jackson would be that big a weapon as he turned out to be.

So hopefully James can turn it on. I am really optimistic with Kaep/James option plays, and he should be a solid third down back.

He could have been playing slow in preseason because he wasn't fully up to speed on the playbook. So he could be a totally different player either now or next year after he gets a full offseason to add strength. It's a golden opportunity for James and Jenkins to step up and show what they can do!

That read option will be fierce with Optimums and Bumble Bee.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps Dixon could see more carries than LMJ depending on if he stops doing his best impersonation of Ricky Watters in dancing east - west.

Could happen. He did look more decisive with hitting the hole in the preseason at least.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sounds like Hall stays on practice squad. Hampton gets added to 53 and one of Michael Thomas, Wilhoite, or Lockette is added to 53 for special teams.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...very surprised and upset here. Hunter has been very solid.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It gets worse. Hunter tore his Achilles. FUCK.