• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Howdy’s looking for a job.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the family has made a final decision on moving. We’d prefer to be living in Northern SD county.
I’m fine with commuting north to OC.
So if anyone knows of anything in the financial sector, sales, marketing, please let me know.
Thank you kindly.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t wait to get the hell out of AZ.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ms Puck I moved to Kingman with her mom last July, Ms Puck II lives with me and said nope not going.

I'll definitely help, I know a lot of people in a lot of places. Hang in there man..

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kingman? Really? I had to go out there quite a lot when I was with Wells. In fact all of Colorado River Cities, except maybe Havasu, are a shit show.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time I went to Kingman was 2 years ago, buddy and I did a CA/NV/AZ Harley ride. Good road time but once we hit Kingman on the way to Kingman Harley Davidson I was like wow...what a shithole. I did like Oatman though, we stopped and walked around, ate lunch, I had a burro walk by and bump me, almost sent me flying. Pretty strong animals.

Then as luck has it 14 months later the girls' mom moves out there with her mom and they live in a mobile home out in the middle of nowhere. My daughter doesn't like it and is preparing to move back to CA but she's a free spirit and I have to let her do her thing and learn her own lessons on her own time.

Lots of nice places to live in AZ, Kingman ain't one of them so I worry about her. Especially because their mom is an idiot and an engine of chaos.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should have swung by my place while in AZ. Prescott is only about an hour south. This place is ok if you are retiring. There so many retirees here, that once they start dying off, there will be a glut of empty houses here, and the town may collapse.
There is absolutely nothing to do here, unless you like to hike a lot. The problem is, that there are only so many places that you can see, over and over again.
The economy here is solely dependent upon the elderly.
Yeah there are jobs here that pay ok, but I’ve had enough of all the political bullshit. The whole town is primarily people that have move from OC and the IE, in search of a more conservative place. They don’t want anything to disturb their peace and quiet.
The weather here sucks too. Last winter there was a blizzard bad enough that I got stuck and had to walk home. In the summer it’s hot, until the monsoons come, then it hot for half the day and humid and muggy the other half.