• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How to fix the Pro Bowl

I'm always right

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First step, get rid of the game. Second step, move the Pro Bowl event from Hawaii and let each NFL city take turns hosting it. Finally, replace the game with skills competitions between all Pro Bowl players. QBs can compete head to head against each other in distance, accuracy, scrambling, etc. Kickers and punters can compete in distance and accuracy. Linemen could compete in a tug of war or some other test of strength. RBs, DBs, and WR/s could run obstacle courses. And the conference who's players score the most points in these competitions would be the winner.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather watch what they are changing the pro bowl into than that. Skill competitions as well are cool, but there has to be a game.

It needs to stay in Hawaii, and it needs to be after the Super Bowl. By doing either of these are the two biggest reasons for players to not attend.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have Rookies play second year players.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have Rookies play second year players.

thumbs-up.jpg

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pro-bowl, it's a meaningless game and a reward for the players more than a money maker for the NFL or a competitive game for fans to watch. I say make it flag football and let the players have fun. I would not mind seeing it in different cities but it would have to be done at the right time of the year. I also like the idea of having captains pick the team.

I'm always right

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather watch what they are changing the pro bowl into than that. Skill competitions as well are cool, but there has to be a game.

It needs to stay in Hawaii, and it needs to be after the Super Bowl. By doing either of these are the two biggest reasons for players to not attend.

The game is a bunch of crap. So much money is at stake for these players that they won't go full speed and football has to be played at full speed.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First step, get rid of the game. Second step, move the Pro Bowl event from Hawaii and let each NFL city take turns hosting it. Finally, replace the game with skills competitions between all Pro Bowl players. QBs can compete head to head against each other in distance, accuracy, scrambling, etc. Kickers and punters can compete in distance and accuracy. Linemen could compete in a tug of war or some other test of strength. RBs, DBs, and WR/s could run obstacle courses. And the conference who's players score the most points in these competitions would be the winner.

Back in the 70's ABC TV broadcasted a show called the "Superstars". It was very popular. It would be a great format for the Pro Bowl .... post-Superbowl.

Superstars is an all-around sports competition that pits elite athletes from different sports against one another in a series of athletic events resembling a decathlon. On the original ABC version, an athlete could compete in up to seven events.

You could separate the competition out by position: QB's, RB's/WR's/Corners/Safeties, and Linemen

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd watch a skills competition before I'd ever watch that abortion they call the Pro Bowl.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, just dump it completely. It's the most useless major league sporting event aroundl