• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many times was Dodub crying like a bitch today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck dude turn in your 49ers fan card NAO.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are you? No body even knows who you are dude, I can be pissed off about that bs if I want to be. Go fuck yourself and your mother pussy.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Who are you? No body even knows who you are dude, I can be pissed off about that bs if I want to be. Go fuck yourself and your mother pussy.

dodub ignore man. Learn from my mistake

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dodub ignore man. Learn from my mistake

Fair enough. Just another troll looking to be fed. I'll ignore him. Sure I was pissed off today but I had plenty of reason to be. That was complete BS. Thanks RV

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We are all pissed off my man. My wife yelled at me for yelling. I said "I don't care a fuck" I don't even know what that means...

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are all pissed off my man. My wife yelled at me for yelling. I said "I don't care a fuck" I don't even know what that means...

I just got home from a rough day and this post made me laugh!! (Thanks RV - I needed that!)

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let it go man. I'm been mouthing off with someone on FB but it's not worth it. We're all fvcking pissed.

Btw, KNBR analysts are pissed that the Niners ended the game on a fade route - they're arguing we should have punched it in with the run.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let it go man. I'm been mouthing off with someone on FB but it's not worth it. We're all fvcking pissed.

Btw, KNBR analysts are pissed that the Niners ended the game on a fade route - they're arguing we should have punched it in with the run.

I thought at least one QB draw was in order - I thought the final two plays of our 1st & SB drive were pretty horrific!

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
yea I loathe the roll out when you field is short. DUMB DUMB DUMB!

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Put in Alex Smith I want to win this game"

Turn in that shit now.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol ok...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Put in Alex Smith I want to win this game"

Turn in that shit now.

As the Resident Alex Smith fan (Niners fan first), I declare that wouldn't that have done anything as far as W/L. I am also the Resident Captain Obvious, too. I think that we could have won the Falcons game with Smith if we had a better YACdown, running game plan to start the game, but this game, I'm chalking to the refs and the kickoff return.

Last edited by a moderator:

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the Resident Alex Smith fan (Niners fan first), I declare that wouldn't that have done anything as far as W/L. I am also the Resident Captain Obvious, too. I think that we could have won the Falcons game with Smith if we had a better YACdown, running game plan to start the game, but this game, I'm chalking to the refs and the kickoff return.

and not the 2nd and goal, where Kaep had a lane, with Davis and Walker in front of him, with only one defender at the 1?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and not the 2nd and goal, where Kaep had a lane, with Davis and Walker in front of him, with only one defender at the 1?

Oh, there are many things that could have won it for us, just like last year's NFCC game. Some are on the QB, some on the coaches, and some on other players. I was just saying that Dobub's comments on bringing in Smith was not one of them. Depending on when, the best would be the same, not better of a chance. Even then, I wouldn't ever say better, just a chance.

There's a chance that things would be different with a different game plan, so never say never, but that did not look like a game that I would even be thinking of putting Smith in. That would be a stretch. Not sure how serious Dobub was but at the time, the only time where I think Smith could have done it, was after Kaep got us close. And even then, it wasn't a better chance, just a chance. Kaep was always the better or equal choice. With Smith, we run it at least once on 1st and 7 and who knows? But to suggest Smith over Kaep, even I say that's not fair to what Kaep did do and wouldn't help us over all. I'm guessing the comment wasn't on the last drive, though.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no need for a thread like this. Let's not do this again.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.