• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How does it feel fellas?

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me answer this a different way.

Also don't forget 2008. M's first team to have 100mil payroll and 100 losses, Soincs stolen, Seahawks 4-12 and not only going nowhere but old. It was like everything that could go wrong did. Than we had the disappointments of 1995 getting to the playoffs only to lose, the 116 m's lose in the playoffs in 01, sonics 1995 running into the only man who could beat them in Jordon. And of course Super Bowl XL. It just felt like we couldn't catch a break even when we did field winning teams. So as WizardHawk said enjoy have fun in you own way just make sure your safe so when next season starts you'll be there to watch the blood bath that is the NFC WEST. GO HAWKS!

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing about us longtime older Hawk fan's we saw our team come to being from the very first snap not many fan's can say that about their team,you bet it finally feel's good.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't owe anyone an explanation. Root for whoever you want and put up whatever team logo you feel like. If it isn't that they find something else to rip you about. It's kind of how things work around here. The more appropriate response would have been "Fuck off, I'll root for whoever I want. How'd the Bears do this year? Thought so"

:suds:
Thanks for the laugh, so far I have kept the profanity to a minimum. But if someone really gets under my skin I might pop out his eyeball and skullf%^$ him.