• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How can Nadal be the GOAT when

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He lost seven matches in a row to a player of his own era?

Question to JMac, Mats, Brad, PMac etc. and whoever has experimented with roids, and other recreational drugs (read Baldy Agassi).

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Rafa fans would ask how Fed is the GOAT since he's 10-23 against Rafa.

Also, he hasn't beaten Rafa at a major in 8 years. That would be 6 matches at majors in 8 years, across all surfaces.

I'm a big Fed fan, but you run into problems when you try to trash Rafa.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Rafa fans would ask how Fed is the GOAT since he's 10-23 against Rafa.

Also, he hasn't beaten Rafa at a major in 8 years. That would be 6 matches at majors in 8 years, across all surfaces.

I'm a big Fed fan, but you run into problems when you try to trash Rafa.
I am using sarcasm at the stupid theory the tennis pundits have set for determining GOAT. Using the h2h against them. hehe. So no one is the GOAT here, definitely not the new Baldy, Rafa. Why doesn't he shave off his head like Agassi did?

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think you have a point about the amount of nuthugging we see from tennis commentators regarding nadal.

the stuff about his roiding/bading is funny.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nadal is the greatest #2 of all time, he held the spot for a record 160 weeks. That was at the height of the Fed era.

Fiero425

JayCium
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nadal is the greatest #2 of all time, he held the spot for a record 160 weeks. That was at the height of the Fed era.

Nole will sweep past him in the weeks at #1 as of winning the IW and Miami as a pair for the 3rd time today! Nadal has dropped to #5 and needs to acquire some points on clay before going to the FO in June!

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nole fans are getting ecstatic about his form but this dude hasn't won the FO yet and has been used by Nadal like bathroom tissue the last few times.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nole fans are getting ecstatic about his form but this dude hasn't won the FO yet and has been used by Nadal like bathroom tissue the last few times.

What are you talking about? Their last match at FO was decided in 4 tight sets and the previous match was decied in 5 with the 5th set ending at 9-7

Fiero425

JayCium
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about? Their last match at FO was decided in 4 tight sets and the previous match was decied in 5 with the 5th set ending at 9-7

I've been hearing this kind of crap for years! At first it was Nole can't win over Rafa in a Masters final, will never beat Rafa on clay, then he'll never win in a major in best of 5! All those things have been proved invalid and ridiculous! Rafa's never defended a title off clay and has truly used Federer over the years! Nole's the only person with 4 and 7 match winning streaks against the great Rafa! Sooner or later it'll all come together and Nole will surpass him in so many ways!

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until Noke beats Nadal at FO I will not buy into his hype. Outcome is controlled by illuminati/mafia/supernatural forces at the Roland Garros.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rafa's RPM's off his forehand side accelerate the ball up and off the red clay in Paris better than anywhere else in the world.

He controls all action with his forehand, and it almost literally explodes off the court.

He also puts extra spin on his serve when playing on clay. It's not a hugely fast serve, but it's an extremely heavy ball to return. More like trying to return a rock than speeding bullet.

Nadal's movement on clay will be better than on hard courts, even though he is noticeably slowing down a little, and has a harder time with the hard stops and shifts in direction he has to do on hard courts.

It's just the perfect surface, climate, and elevation for his game. It's why he's lost once there, ever.

Rafa will be the favorite for me at RG, needless to say.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nole is building too much hype yet again. RAFA is playing possum yet again. This clay swing promises to be interesting.

Fiero425

JayCium
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nole is building too much hype yet again. RAFA is playing possum yet again. This clay swing promises to be interesting.

Hype? So you are willing to ignore his weeks at #1, his 5 AO's, Wimbledon, USO, multiple ATP Masters YEC's, and other records too numerous to name? :L :noidea: :crazy: Do you have any idea how you sounds saying "Nole's building too much hype?" :tsk: :rolleyes2: :doh: Seek serious help! :crazy:

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is Nole gets taken out by someone and Nadal gets a free pass to the 10th
Rafa's RPM's off his forehand side accelerate the ball up and off the red clay in Paris better than anywhere else in the world.

He controls all action with his forehand, and it almost literally explodes off the court.

He also puts extra spin on his serve when playing on clay. It's not a hugely fast serve, but it's an extremely heavy ball to return. More like trying to return a rock than speeding bullet.

Nadal's movement on clay will be better than on hard courts, even though he is noticeably slowing down a little, and has a harder time with the hard stops and shifts in direction he has to do on hard courts.

It's just the perfect surface, climate, and elevation for his game. It's why he's lost once there, ever.

Rafa will be the favorite for me at RG, needless to say.

RAFA is only able to do this with modern strings and modern racquets. Give him a Borg model and he will lose to nobodies ( not that he is not doing that now already). Give Fed the same racquet an he will still dominate the field (fed was actually dominating the field except RAFA with a small headsize racquet even a few years ago).

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hype? So you are willing to ignore his weeks at #1, his 5 AO's, Wimbledon, USO, multiple ATP Masters YEC's, and other records too numerous to name? :L :noidea: :crazy: Do you have any idea how you sounds saying "Nole's building too much hype?" :tsk: :rolleyes2: :doh: Seek serious help! :crazy:

What's up Fiero? Visiting these parts of late?

Fiero425

JayCium
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up Fiero? Visiting these parts of late?

It's an alternative to Tennis Frontier who thought they could do without my feel and knowledge of tennis postings! Their loss, not mine's!