• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How "Bout These Two Assholes?

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all condoning what they did but I am curious what instigated the situation.

I am willing to bet that the ref was an arrogant douchebag who thought he was more important than the game and went out of his way to screw anyone who dared to point it out.

I have dealt with many refs who held grudges against anyone who said anything about a call even if it was a pathetically horrible one. But I also accepted the bs and never assaulted them over it but I have seen a knife pulled on a ref before.

The problem is when you give a power crazed individual a position like this and have no accountability for his performance.

Again, I don't agree with what happened but there is no way that this was just a random attack on an innocent ref. He probably royally screwed the team more than once and made it a point to them that he could do what he wanted and there was nothing they could do about it.

Sounds like condoning to me...or making up some BS for trying to mame a person...utter bullshit you just vomittted!

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like condoning to me...or making up some BS for trying to mame a person...utter bullshit you just vomittted!

So basically you just toss out what I wrote and interpret it as you feel like. Hmmmmmm.......

AGAIN, I DON'T CONDONE THEM TARGETING THE REF! So don't try to tell what I do or do not mean!

Speaking of "vomiting utter bullshit", maybe you should look in the mirror next time before opening your mouth.

What I said is that ref is probably part of this equation also. No excuse for taking him out like that and they deserve whatever punishment they get but I am willing to bet that there is more than just an innocent ref getting taken out. This would not just happened randomly.

Good enough for you or are you just going to tell me what I was trying to say and insult me?

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically you just toss out what I wrote and interpret it as you feel like. Hmmmmmm.......

AGAIN, I DON'T CONDONE THEM TARGETING THE REF! So don't try to tell what I do or do not mean!

Speaking of "vomiting utter bullshit", maybe you should look in the mirror next time before opening your mouth.

What I said is that ref is probably part of this equation also. No excuse for taking him out like that and they deserve whatever punishment they get but I am willing to bet that there is more than just an innocent ref getting taken out. This would not just happened randomly.

Good enough for you or are you just going to tell me what I was trying to say and insult me?

Yes, you are condoning/excusing and then back pedaling to cover your weak ass BS fence riding...You are a pathetic human being to not rail against these punks for trying to mame a ref during a freaking game! It's a freaking game and yet they plow him from behind and then another spears him while down on his face! Then the wrong player gets ejected and one of them plows over the opposing QB during the kneel down at the end of the game!

"Again, I don't agree with what happened but there is no way that this was just a random attack on an innocent ref. He probably royally screwed the team more than once and made it a point to them that he could do what he wanted and there was nothing they could do about it"

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be the players "targeting" actions had something to do with prior ejections in the game, I believe the referee in question ejected their free safety/QB a few plays earlier.

Jay senior free safety Moses Reynolds already had been kicked out of the game following an altercation with a Marble Falls player. A fourth Jay player was tossed earlier in the game.

Reynolds confirmed to KENS 5 that he was ejected "a couple of plays" before the incident involving the official. Reynolds, who also plays quarterback for the Mustangs, said he got tossed from the game while he was playing defense.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you are condoning/excusing and then back pedaling to cover your weak ass BS fence riding...You are a pathetic human being to not rail against these punks for trying to mame a ref during a freaking game! It's a freaking game and yet they plow him from behind and then another spears him while down on his face! Then the wrong player gets ejected and one of them plows over the opposing QB during the kneel down at the end of the game!

"Again, I don't agree with what happened but there is no way that this was just a random attack on an innocent ref. He probably royally screwed the team more than once and made it a point to them that he could do what he wanted and there was nothing they could do about it"

No, AGAIN, I was not condoning it. I, AGAIN, state that it was wrong and players deserve whatever punishment they get.

So you can stop being a dick about it and try understanding what I am saying instead of just interpreting it however suits your little arrogant holier-than-thou attitude.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be the players "targeting" actions had something to do with prior ejections in the game, I believe the referee in question ejected their free safety/QB a few plays earlier.

Jay senior free safety Moses Reynolds already had been kicked out of the game following an altercation with a Marble Falls player. A fourth Jay player was tossed earlier in the game.

Reynolds confirmed to KENS 5 that he was ejected "a couple of plays" before the incident involving the official. Reynolds, who also plays quarterback for the Mustangs, said he got tossed from the game while he was playing defense.

That obviously has a lot to do with the situation. It would be good to have even more details.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when actions spoke louder than words. Now you can do whatever you want and blame the words of another...provided you're black and the other person is white. There are those here already saying "But what did the ref do?" when there's zero evidence he did anything but his job.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like a team of out of control players who took it to the next level. Must be one helluva coach they have.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when actions spoke louder than words. Now you can do whatever you want and blame the words of another...provided you're black and the other person is white. There are those here already saying "But what did the ref do?" when there's zero evidence he did anything but his job.

True and my ONLY point earlier was that SOMETIMES the refs can instigate the problems through their own actions. But you are correct in that there appears to be no evidence to indicate this.

Is this a racial issue? I hadn't heard the black-white angle on this.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True and my ONLY point earlier was that SOMETIMES the refs can instigate the problems through their own actions. But you are correct in that there appears to be no evidence to indicate this.

Is this a racial issue? I hadn't heard the black-white angle on this.

It's been implied and sadly it's a prediction that comes true too often. To me it's pretty simple...they're criminals who assaulted someone. They need to go through the system, a little time in central booking will teach them consequences and be charged. Release them to their parent/guardian's customer and give them community service while banning them from further sports.

The athletic authorities in that area need to seriously look at that coach.

On a side note, if people want better officiating this isn't going to help. No one in their right mind is going to want to do this leaving just the incompetents.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since these guys are suspended, does that mean Coach Briles isn't allowed to recruit them?

Because I believe in second chances...

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't really matter what the Ref said, if anything. That is not how it is handled, or how it should be handled.

I understand that the proper channels for reporting Ref conduct seems fruitless, but regardless of what did (or didn't) get said, you can't instigate your own brand of vigilante justice on the football field.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't really matter what the Ref said, if anything. That is not how it is handled, or how it should be handled.

I understand that the proper channels for reporting Ref conduct seems fruitless, but regardless of what did (or didn't) get said, you can't instigate your own brand of vigilante justice on the football field.
THIS! But Douchedog Jake will make up BS excuses for these putrid little punks...Some people are willing to excuse anything even when it is clear that the thugs aren't the victims and are just that, thugs. What a F'd up world we live in when we try to excuse this behavior and then get mocked for making an obvious and justified judgement on these pukes, as being holier than thou. Well, news flash, it isn't hard to do when douche dog Jake is the bar!

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS! But Douchedog Jake will make up BS excuses for these putrid little punks...Some people are willing to excuse anything even when it is clear that the thugs aren't the victims and are just that, thugs. What a F'd up world we live in when we try to excuse this behavior and then get mocked for making an obvious and justified judgement on these pukes, as being holier than thou. Well, news flash, it isn't hard to do when douche dog Jake is the bar!

Jake has said multiple times that he doesn't condone what they did and they deserve whatever they get as punishment.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can all agree, this wasn't the proper way to handle the situation, regardless of what was said.

One would hope, but I'm sure there are folks condoning this.

I was sitting in my office today, and just outside of it, I heard a group of people talking about this. Before you knew it, race was introduced, and then the sentiment of the group seemed to become that the ref essentially did this to himself if he used certain language. The group outside my door consisted of middle aged white people. I honestly think some of us have essentially been conditioned to damn near condone abhorrent behavior once the race card is played.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:tj:

You are not adding any content that's worth a damn when you use a thread to make personal attacks. You conveniently pick what you want to hear from a post and ignore the rest of the argument.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Piss off you unmitigated prick.

You know damn well that I stated many times that there is no excuse for their actions and they deserve whatever punishment they get but you are stuck repeating the same lies over and over.

You are just being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the word "unmitigated".