• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How about this Heat roadtrip?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook is such a pile of shit

Give him a chance to get back in the swing of things...but he just is not a PG.

Jackson proved he can ball, I think it Sefolosha should be benched and Westbrook to the 2, that team would be sick.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat were up and down the last couple rounds of the playoffs last year.

In those last 2 rounds last year, I can't think of any games where they looked as sharp as they did last night.

As hard as it is to do, you need to try to peak as a team at the right time.

Last year, IMO, that long winning streak took a huge toll on them mentally.

I think that is why you saw so many half assed efforts from them so far this season.

Does anyone dispute that when the Heat are clicking, their best team game beats any other teams best game?
Especially in a 7 game series.

It's a catch 22 - because you have to bring your "A" to be everyone because absolutely everyone is gunning for you when you are champ but if you don't pace yourself than you will be to worn out to beat everyone and that is why 3 peats don't happen that often

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give him a chance to get back in the swing of things...but he just is not a PG.

Jackson proved he can ball, I think it Sefolosha should be benched and Westbrook to the 2, that team would be sick.

They need some scoring off the bench besides Lamb. Reggie will be confined to the bench unless Westbrook surprises everyone and comes off the bench instead.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Miami 3 peats this year. That would be 4 finals in a row while winning 3. Something not done since the mid 80s. They will literally lay claim to their place in history. up there with any team in past 30 years easily.