• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How about this Heat roadtrip?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you say IMPRESSIVE? Outside of losing to Utah, they won the other 5 games which all came against teams currently in the Western Conference playoffs.

And oh yeah they're 17-4 against the almighty Western Conference.

:clap::clap::clap:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat Road trip...?

3_what-the-fuck-cat.jpg

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD said he was a servant...btw douchiest nickname of all time. He should have just said he is afraid to be disliked.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you say IMPRESSIVE? Outside of losing to Utah, they won the other 5 games which all came against teams currently in the Western Conference playoffs.

And oh yeah they're 17-4 against the almighty Western Conference.

:clap::clap::clap:

Which makes the posters who say Miami would never make it out of the West all the more idiotic.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which makes the posters who say Miami would never make it out of the West all the more idiotic.

MIA's record would be much better if they were challenged regularly. It shows in their record vs +.500 teams and -.500 teams.

You might get tired chasing down the jump shooters in the west but it doesn't beat you up like IND or CHI bigs do.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A winning road trip does not mean that the Heat will win a championship - A lot of games left and a long ways to go - Don't get over-confident

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A winning road trip does not mean that the Heat will win a championship - A lot of games left and a long ways to go - Don't get over-confident

No it doesn't but have no delusions, MIA is the best team in the league when it counts. No meddling and MIA loses less than 5 games for the entire post season.

OKC is a close 2 (which is bad considering 2 of their players are considered top 5 and their back up PG came in and they rolled) and IND is a closish 3 (offensively challenged can not be covered up by legendary defense).

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it doesn't but have no delusions, MIA is the best team in the league when it counts. No meddling and MIA loses less than 5 games for the entire post season.

OKC is a close 2 (which is bad considering 2 of their players are considered top 5 and their back up PG came in and they rolled) and IND is a closish 3 (offensively challenged can not be covered up by legendary defense).

As I recall it took a miracle shot from old man Ray Allen while saying a hail mary to take Miami home for their second championship. That tells me - nothing is written in stone - Miami is one of the best, but there are some other good teams and sometimes teams get lucky. Miami is only one injury away from missing the finals.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I recall it took a miracle shot from old man Ray Allen while saying a hail mary to take Miami home for their second championship. That tells me - nothing is written in stone - Miami is one of the best, but there are some other good teams and sometimes teams get lucky. Miami is only one injury away from missing the finals.

1 injury or crooked reffing, I am sorry but nothing about the ECF or Finals was kosher. Those games were fishy as fuck. The quickest way to explain the ridiculousness of it is to look at the record setting point differentials...and in a 7 game series. What, did both teams agree to only show up for half the games? Absolutely assinine.

Reasoning behind doing that is because of the product the NBA is trying to sell and 2 teams sweeping through their conferences (regardless of unremembered reasons (injuries)) is bad for the NBA and a week long break before the finals loses interest and viewership. Every playoff game and every Finals game is an insane amount of money for the NBA. Stern is paid based on commission, you do the math.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who said anything like that? All I said was that it was an impressive roadtrip.....Stop putting words in my mouth

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW every championship contender is one injury away from missing the finals except maybe the Spurs

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW every championship contender is one injury away from missing the finals except maybe the Spurs

Well if we are choosing teams that are not going to get there anyways let's throw CLE and MIN in there.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LESS than FIVE?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LESS than FIVE?

....edit= or equal to, they lose 5 or less.

They go Fo-Fo-Six-Six or better. They probably hand 1 to the 4 seed. Yes they will have the #1 seed in the east.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Heat were up and down the last couple rounds of the playoffs last year.

In those last 2 rounds last year, I can't think of any games where they looked as sharp as they did last night.

As hard as it is to do, you need to try to peak as a team at the right time.

Last year, IMO, that long winning streak took a huge toll on them mentally.

I think that is why you saw so many half assed efforts from them so far this season.

Does anyone dispute that when the Heat are clicking, their best team game beats any other teams best game?
Especially in a 7 game series.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook is such a pile of shit