• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Honest Question For Cavs Fans and Lebroniacs

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%....Do you think Lebron opts out and leaves ?
Oh LEBron will opt out but he wont leave....all though if he had a secret plan to screw Gilbert- wouldnt hehave played it to perfection? subterfuge the coach, trade Wiggins for Love and Love leaves, lol.....could u even imagine?

LeBron will be back as long as he has the troops to win it- and he does have the troops to win it if guys are healthy- heck- if even just Kyrie and Varejao were healthy I think the Cavs would have been fine. People underestimate Varejaos worth but he is a great defender and very solid pick and roll defender.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well whether I get banned or not, I don't really care.......I had quit this site for three months and only recently came back.....I have had no problems here...But as you know I love to joke around.

So.............

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEriously though.

imagine if LeBron wrote his own letter ripping Gilbert and left. That would be the ultimate drop the mic- revenge ploy that I have ever seen. That would be COLD.

instead of the Cavs havinga bunch of cap space and assets and Wiggins/Kyrie duo- they have no Wiggins, dealt their picks, and would have given Varejao and other guys deals they never would have if they were ayoung rebuilding team.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, my daughter posted pictures of the trip. She said it was beautiful and she had an unbelievable time. It's definitely on my bucket list.
It is absolutely amazing.....

I plan on going back every year until my health or money runs out......But we have cut our costs in half by not going with a tour group....We will fly into Dublin and stay at the Trinity Hotel for ten days...And this includes breakfast everyday....The hotel is within walking distance of 90% of the places we love and the pubs have very reasonable food prices....Plus they have McDonalds, Subway, KFC and pizza places here,,

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im off tog et some dinner- good talking mick- take it easy man...later on.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh LEBron will opt out but he wont leave....all though if he had a secret plan to screw Gilbert- wouldnt hehave played it to perfection? subterfuge the coach, trade Wiggins for Love and Love leaves, lol.....could u even imagine?

LeBron will be back as long as he has the troops to win it- and he does have the troops to win it if guys are healthy- heck- if even just Kyrie and Varejao were healthy I think the Cavs would have been fine. People underestimate Varejaos worth but he is a great defender and very solid pick and roll defender.

Just like we underestimated JR Smith and Shumpert's worth? Oh wait....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like we underestimated JR Smith and Shumpert's worth? Oh wait....

Smith and Shumpert proved what we already knew- they are not good enough to be primary players on your team. We all saw that in New York when they tried to rely on those guys behind Carmelo Anthony.

Now- In Cleveland, behind LeBron AND Kyrie AND Kevin Love- when Smith and Shumpert can just focus on wht they do best- (shooting 3s and playing defense, respectively) they proved they can be extremely valuable.

When you ask Smith to create, and make plays, and shoot, take the ball off the dribble, and create plays for others- he is obviously in way over his head- as he was on the New York Knicks

When you ask Shumpert to score 15 or so points and make plays and pass, instead of playing his game and focusing on defense exclusively it does not work out well- I remember in that regular season game against Golden State where the Cavs handled the Warriors and Shumpert scored 0 points but played great D on Curry. Shumpert is simply not talented enough to be a primary player on a championship team. I think anyone that watches basketball probably knows that.

Also- Smith and Shumpert tend to get a lot more open shots when they have one of very top offensive guards in the entire league drawing attention, OR one of the very best offensive big men, whether inside or out, drawing attention. Funny how the opposing team usually puts their best perimeter defender on Kyrie, which leaves Smith with a less talented player guarding him- which results in him getting better and more open shots. Funny how that works.

So- Smith and Shumpert? If you are hoping they can play both ways and make plays- most of the time you will end up very dissapointed. If you are hoping they can excel when being asked to play to their strengths with multiple all stars opening the court for them- you will probably end up very happy with the result.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and iroincally- going back to the actual thread- i am a LeBron fan and I am furious with him today. That Stein piece was just totally insane detaling his treatment of Blatt

Hey- I could take or leaveBlatt- he is nothing special- but he deserves moere respect than he got from LeBron. No team goes from being a great offensive team- loses kyire and love- two of the best in the league- and then remakes themselves on the fly in the playoffs and becomes a great defensive team that shut down the bulls, and then shut down the Hawks vaunted offense that had dominated all year.

Of course LeBron and the players get most of the credit- but Blatt desrves some of that credit. That transformation just did not happen by mistake.
If it's true, which who knows how much he embellishes.. then I am pretty embarrassed for him. Wouldn't call myself a Lebron fan but I root for him since he's on the good guys and he's from Akron which is cool.

Blatt should go. Let the assistant take over who Lebron respects or bring in someone who wont get walked all over and who actually has experience in the NBA. One year isn't enough and he did the best with what he was given but that doesn't mean he's out solution to coaching.

We don't have time to find out if Blatt can adjust and win a title. The guys around Lebron need a good coach who can make play calls and adjustments without Lebron being an ass if he doesn't agree with it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's true, which who knows how much he embellishes.. then I am pretty embarrassed for him. Wouldn't call myself a Lebron fan but I root for him since he's on the good guys and he's from Akron which is cool.

Blatt should go. Let the assistant take over who Lebron respects or bring in someone who wont get walked all over and who actually has experience in the NBA. One year isn't enough and he did the best with what he was given but that doesn't mean he's out solution to coaching.

We don't have time to find out if Blatt can adjust and win a title. The guys around Lebron need a good coach who can make play calls and adjustments without Lebron being an ass if he doesn't agree with it.
I agree man. I like Blatt as much as the next guy but this is not the time to mess around and see what happens- IF LEBron is gonna make history in his career he cant waste years- and he didnt win it this year so he needs to do everything he possibly can to win it next year. This year was about coming home, seein what he had, and getting the roster together and working out the chemistry- no one expected them to win it all after all the adversity they got late in the year but next year they have a ton of pressure on the to do it.

and like you said with Blat- I would have no problem replacing him with Calipari or a different coach- LeBron needs to man up and go to management and tell them exactly what he wants- because if he does management will deliver and Gilbert will open up the paycheck to make any hiring happen that is even remotely possible. Hell- if Coach K had a price Gilbert would meet it and then add a million bucks just for kicks- but its up to LEBron to speak up and let management know what he wants- if its Blatt fine- if not, I mean- who wouldnt take this job, the money, the great chance to win, amazing fan base, etc....We shall see...

man...no Mad MEn or Game of Thrones this Sunday night....at least True Detective starts soon, but damn man...GoT and MM were my 2 favorites and they are done now...kinda sucks...

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree man. I like Blatt as much as the next guy but this is not the time to mess around and see what happens- IF LEBron is gonna make history in his career he cant waste years- and he didnt win it this year so he needs to do everything he possibly can to win it next year. This year was about coming home, seein what he had, and getting the roster together and working out the chemistry- no one expected them to win it all after all the adversity they got late in the year but next year they have a ton of pressure on the to do it.

and like you said with Blat- I would have no problem replacing him with Calipari or a different coach- LeBron needs to man up and go to management and tell them exactly what he wants- because if he does management will deliver and Gilbert will open up the paycheck to make any hiring happen that is even remotely possible. Hell- if Coach K had a price Gilbert would meet it and then add a million bucks just for kicks- but its up to LEBron to speak up and let management know what he wants- if its Blatt fine- if not, I mean- who wouldnt take this job, the money, the great chance to win, amazing fan base, etc....We shall see...

man...no Mad MEn or Game of Thrones this Sunday night....at least True Detective starts soon, but damn man...GoT and MM were my 2 favorites and they are done now...kinda sucks...
Yeah we don't want to waste his prime years. Still the best player in the league but each year is more wear and tear plus all the minutes logged because of 5 straight finals runs. I think he needs to be sat more during the regular season. Something that falls on Blatt or the next coach.

Gilbert is willing to spend the money, so that shouldn't be an issue and maybe coached are scared off by what was just written; find it hard to believe they wouldn't want a shot to win championships and coach the best player in the world.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were solid role players but as Wiggy said couldn't fulfill the primary roles.

I don't mean to constantly take shots at the Cavs but any way you slice it, shooting 25 and 31% is unacceptable in the Finals, injuries or not.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is a pretty good example of the the defense Lebron gets from the Cavs fans on here. The rest of this board is obsessed with him, and largely it's spewing either unfounded or nit-picked hate. It's a chicken/egg situation - if the Cavs fans wouldn't tout him as much, the haters wouldn't talk about him so much...or if the haters wouldn't talk about him so much, the Cavs fans wouldn't tout him as much.

He's the most polarizing athlete in the world, this is just what happens.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, LeBron finally got his head on straight and said the things he was supposed to say in the post-game interview. He said he was proud of what they accomplished this year even though they fell short instead of bringing up excuses. He just needed a few days to work on the script, that's all.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3