• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Homicide at Arrowhead

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, explain to me why I should go to an NFL game when I can watch it on in HD on my 70 incher and I don't have to worry about running through parking lots dodging bullets?

Stop this planet please. I'd like to get off.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why I arm myself here in AZ. I will not tolerate anyone laying a hand on me.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, explain to me why I should go to an NFL game when I can watch it on in HD on my 70 incher and I don't have to worry about running through parking lots dodging bullets?

The atmosphere being at a football game is a good experience. No you won't have the view of a camera, but fun none the less. There are obvious some who take the GAME too seriously thinking they are helping their team by being the tough guy fighting/being too drunk. As far as dodging bullets I would say you have a better chance of getting hit by a drunk driver and being killed on a random night, than being killed by at a game. But you are right on the money about the idiots on this planet.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The atmosphere being at a football game is a good experience. No you won't have the view of a camera, but fun none the less. There are obvious some who take the GAME too seriously thinking they are helping their team by being the tough guy fighting/being too drunk. As far as dodging bullets I would say you have a better chance of getting hit by a drunk driver and being killed on a random night, than being killed by at a game. But you are right on the money about the idiots on this planet.

The view from anywhere in the stands is vastly superior to TV cameras. They hide most of the action so idiots know where to look.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The view from anywhere in the stands is vastly superior to TV cameras. They hide most of the action so idiots know where to look.

Completely disagree.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've been to 15-20 games through the years all over the US and I'll take my soft recliner, a cold beer, and my LCD for any reg season game. I turned down Packers-Vikes MNF and Vikes-WAS tickets this year. Expensive, a huge hassle with traffic, and too many a-hole fans. If I want the latter I'll unblock NN.

I'll probably go to the new stadium in Santa Clara and Mpls as part of my bucket list but other than that I'm in my living room.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+1

It's an experience, but half the time you can't see shit, don't know what the fucking flags are for, you don't get shit for replays.

That's the worst part.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kansas City has its rough areas just like any other city and people are just as prone to violence as any other city. This is just stupid though and there is no place for this in sports, your team might lose but life goes on and it certainly doesn't mean that someone needs to die. Did they beat the victim to death or shoot him? I would be surprised if bullets didn't fly as they are prone to at times in KC.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ugh right!

Just bought my tickets for when the niners come here to AZ.

Just spent a lot of money on these nosebleeds. Took too long to buy them. Don't need to fear for my life on these. Id still rather go. But man I don't wanna live on this planet anymore. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh right!

Just spent a lot of money on these nosebleeds. Took too long to buy them. Don't need to fear for my life on these. Id still rather go. But man I don't wanna live on this planet anymore. Lol

Don't worry. There are as many 49er fans at Cardinal games as Cardinal fans.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh right!

Just be smart. Fans don't like when fans of the opposing team go into their stadium and beat their team. Just don't let the world know that you are a 49ers fan.

I have been to games at Arrowhead in the past, it is honestly a pretty fun atmosphere especially with tailgating. I prefer watching from home though.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just be smart. Fans don't like when fans of the opposing team go into their stadium and beat their team. Just don't let the world know that you are a 49ers fan.

I have been to games at Arrowhead in the past, it is honestly a pretty fun atmosphere especially with tailgating. I prefer watching from home though.

It really depends on the stadium. I've seen people in opposing gear in Chicago and Detroit get humiliated to the point of leaving. In both cases the folks weren't being obnoxious when they were harassed. One dude had his 10-12 year old kid with him and they messed with him too. Classy.

I went to Lambeau and had a blast. It's a small town and even without a jersey they know you aren't local. They basically tell you up front cheer for your team but don't be an a-hole and people will leave you alone. People were feeding us in the parking lot before the game. The Metrodome is pretty tame as well. There's an occasional drunk that stirs the pot but 99% of the folks aren't an issue.

I've never been to a Cards game so I can't help you. Good luck. Use common sense and don't be an a-hole and you'll likely be fine.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You realize that there are 100,000 people or so around the average NFL game. There are over 300 games per year if you count preseason.

So that's 3 million people spending 12-15 million hours at or around football games. And any given year, two or three get killed.

The odds of someone killing you at your house is astronomically higher.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh right!

It's not that I fear for my safety. I'm a guy that can take care of himself. It's just not worth it. The fights. The traffic. The bad view. The 10 dollar beers and 12 dollar fries. Just ridiculously overpriced and a huge hassle. You add fights and shootings to that equation?

Yhea, I'd rather stay at home.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that I fear for my safety. I'm a guy that can take care of himself. It's just not worth it. The fights. The traffic. The bad view. The 10 dollar beers and 12 dollar fries. Just ridiculously overpriced and a huge hassle. You add fights and shootings to that equation?

Yhea, I'd rather stay at home.

Oh believe me I don't fear for myself at all. It's just when you hear stories like this and from personal experience you know there are crazy fuckers out there. They will just snap. But I'll admit the niners are fortunate enough for me to come here once a year. I gotta see them. So I'll weather the storm. But I know the scenes.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh believe me I don't fear for myself at all. It's just when you hear stories like this and from personal experience you know there are crazy fuckers out there. They will just snap. But I'll admit the niners are fortunate enough for me to come here once a year. I gotta see them. So I'll weather the storm. But I know the scenes.

Hmmm.