• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Holy crap Skip Bayless hates the Hawks

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip Clueless picked Arkansas to win the national championship last year, even after the Petrino scandal and while knowing John L. Smith was going to be the coach.

His reason: "It was their turn".

Glad to see I'm not the only one who can't stand the guy and thinks he is a joke. He makes OD seem reasonable.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sure skip bayless is suppose to make these out there comments or predictions to make the show more interesting. If he says the same things as all the other analyst "the NFC west is between the seahawks and 49ers" then the ratings wont be as high. Thats why he makes bold predictions like arizona being a surpise and win the division or whatever the case is in the video.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sure skip bayless is suppose to make these out there comments or predictions to make the show more interesting. If he says the same things as all the other analyst "the NFC west is between the seahawks and 49ers" then the ratings wont be as high. Thats why he makes bold predictions like arizona being a surpise and win the division or whatever the case is in the video.

Maybe.

Or maybe he's just pissed off after getting schooled by Sherman and he's holding a grudge.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe.

Or maybe he's just pissed off after getting schooled by Sherman and he's holding a grudge.

Skip Bayless, packin a fudge and holdin a grudge.. Ya, sounds right....:laugh3:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Skip is just the equivalent of the wrestling heel.

First Take is meant to entertain the more casual sports fan and if everyone on the show agreed with each other it wouldn't be as entertaining to watch.

Skip is just making a calculated heel move.

Last season he picked the Seahawks as a team that could dethrone the 49ers and now that they exceeded expectations suddenly he's not sold on them?

So here's the the thing you could pick the 9ers to disappoint last season because you could gamble that they had a flukey season. But you can't pick them to disappoint now since they had another very successful season so they've established that they are a legitimately good team and didn't fluke 2011.

Skip's just doing the same exact thing with different teams. Since it was only one good season you can now gamble the Seahawks had a flukey season and disappoint and pick another unexpected team to rise up.

Nobody on that panel seemed like they had a deep football knowledge. I mean Danny Kanell sounded like he just goes by what he hears about on ESPN. I mean he has the Falcons at #1? Cmon the offense is legit but I don't know how you could rate them #1 right now until you see if there defense is better. If they show there defense is much improved I'll buy an argument for them being #1 but not until than.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He basically gave the 12th man props for being "rabid" and whatever he was calling us. I took it as a compliment. He's a Donco fan overall. He is still sore of the ass-whoopin on Saturday..

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First few times I watch First Take, I just wanted to put my fist thru the monitor. Now however I just laugh at the clown. I don't watch the show, mostly it thru posters posting on the board about him that I see anything he has to say.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does everyone remember the 1st take between Stephen and Skip prior to
the Hawks vs Skins playoff game?

Stephen A nails it. Skip sucks, per usual.

Last edited by a moderator:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I don't watch the show I've never seen it, but thanks for a good laugh.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bayless is a douche castle and his opinions should only be regarded as garbage

Kingdome fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could it be that little Skippy is still pouting from Sherm's spanking?