• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Holy crap Skip Bayless hates the Hawks

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch this video after the 40-10 Sea/Den blowout and that idiot still can barely utter a positive word about Seattle. I love how he flip flops a little when the other two hosts start disagreeing with him on almost every point.

Pretty good video. My apologies that it includes that ass-hat Bayless.

How Good Are The Seahawks? - ESPN Video - ESPN

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite is still him "not knowing who that guy [sherman] is".

Most guys won't admit they don't know who the backups are, but skip has never heard of a pro bowl caliber corner?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still has obvious butthurt after what Sherman said to him on his show.

"I am intelligent enough and capable enough to understand that you are ignorant, pompous, egotistical cretin, and that's what it comes down to," Sherman said. "And I'm going to crush you on here in front of everybody because I'm tired of hearing about it."

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"I am intelligent enough and capable enough to understand that you are ignorant, pompous, egotistical cretin, and that's what it comes down to," Sherman said. "And I'm going to crush you on here in front of everybody because I'm tired of hearing about it."

Ahhhh, Sherman....how do I love thee. Let me count the ways...

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So much deserved.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he did pick us for the wildcard so he isn't that down on us. I can't stand the guy but this division is brutal. Defending NFC champs, us, and everyone's "darkhorse" pick with the Rams, who shouldn't really qualify anymore because anybody that's seen them play know they're just a couple of pieces away from contending. You turn your head in the NFC West this season and you're going to be out of it quick.

All that being said, the guy's a schmuck who figured out a way to make a ton of money off of his gimmick, which is being the court jester of ESPN. I'd like to bash him, but I don't know what I'd do if someone offered me that much money to make an ass out of myself daily talking about sports.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he did pick us for the wildcard so he isn't that down on us. I can't stand the guy but this division is brutal. Defending NFC champs, us, and everyone's "darkhorse" pick with the Rams, who shouldn't really qualify anymore because anybody that's seen them play know they're just a couple of pieces away from contending. You turn your head in the NFC West this season and you're going to be out of it quick.

All that being said, the guy's a schmuck who figured out a way to make a ton of money off of his gimmick, which is being the court jester of ESPN. I'd like to bash him, but I don't know what I'd do if someone offered me that much money to make an ass out of myself daily talking about sports.

No, he first said yes to Seattle for the WC, but near the end he said he will wait to see the next two games before he is willing to say that and when pressed he said right now no to WC for Seattle.

I really don't get why this guy has an audience at all. He is the definition of a douche waffle.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he first said yes to Seattle for the WC, but near the end he said he will wait to see the next two games before he is willing to say that and when pressed he said right now no to WC for Seattle.

I really don't get why this guy has an audience at all. He is the definition of a douche waffle.

Thanks. I used to like waffles.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to love hearing him eat his words.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I honestly just watched the beginning and turned it off because what he says is pretty much a bunch of fluff that he thinks is going to get a rise out of people. But there's a lot of people that seem to enjoy that sort of thing.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Skippy gets paid to be an ass, but he takes it way over the top and that show has become unwatchable. ESPN needs to can that show along with a few others.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all had to like the part where he had to give props to the 12th man given how badly they have taken over his twitter account lol. I did think that part was awesome and if any who have been blowing up his twitter feed watched it I hope they double down on it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all had to like the part where he had to give props to the 12th man given how badly they have taken over his twitter account lol. I did think that part was awesome and if any who have been blowing up his twitter feed watched it I hope they double down on it.

You know ...I was thinking the same thing and I bet it happens.:lol:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He reminds me of one of those people who call up sports radio stations for the sole purpose of disagreeing with the host(s) on everything. Either that or a pro wrestling heel whose job it is to rile the fans up. His job is to stir up controversy and he seems to delight in doing so. Any notoriety is good notoriety, I guess... even if it means making yourself look like an ass on a daily basis.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip Bayless is a douche nozzle. He has no credibility in my eyes and is still probably bleeding from the hole that Sherman tore him the last time on the show. He is a blowhard who simply likes the sound of his own voice.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip actually puts weight into preseason, that is all you need to know.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip is a professional troll......... He is what we all dealt with on the e spin boards.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip Bayless? And we are not on the Patriots board? Someone said it right: "he is a professional troll"
Glad to know we are not the only ones tired of his act....