• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

hockey gods

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, JvR is too freaking passive to hang out front. He (at this point in his career) just doesn't have the sack or mean streak to battle in front consistently.

I thought about Prongs too, but giving his present condition, how often can he stand there and take slashes on his wrists and hands down low??

Shelley? haha Yeah......Shelley. Yes....he is definitely bad ass enough to handle the fights out front, but......yeah......Shelley on the PP?? lol

Last edited by a moderator:

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shelley? haha Yeah......Shelley. Yes....he is definitely bad ass enough to handle the fights out front, but......yeah......Shelley on the PP?? lol

After today's display, I'd give him a full college style face shield and throw him out there. He couldn't possibly make the PP any worse. Having 4 guys stand next to Bobrovsky the full 2 minutes while the other guy goes 1-on-4 would be more productive than today's PP.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
After today's display, I'd give him a full college style face shield and throw him out there. He couldn't possibly make the PP any worse. Having 4 guys stand next to Bobrovsky the full 2 minutes while the other guy goes 1-on-4 would be more productive than today's PP.

its about what they are doing anyway...when will the free pass for versteeg end

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its about what they are doing anyway...when will the free pass for versteeg end

him and richards are a joke.. i'd rather us dress 8 d-men..