• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hill visiting Rams Monday

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'll likely spell the end of his time here. I'm sure they'll tell him he'll have an opportunity to compete for the starting job.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'll likely spell the end of his time here. I'm sure they'll tell him he'll have an opportunity to compete for the starting job.

:laugh3: That'd be a bold-faced lie. Shaun Hill can't "compete for the starting job". Lol. That's already set in stone. What we need is a reliable backup to compete with Austin Davis, for the #2 spot, since Kellen Clemens packed his bags for San Diego.

Seriously, though... what's the story on this guy, anyway? Is he the same Shaun Hill who played for the 49ers a few years back? I don't recall him being all that good. Is he reliable enough for spot duty?

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's actually been a solid backup for us. By the way, who's set in stone? I thought there was discontent with Bradford?

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bradford's set in stone, then maybe Hill still comes back.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's actually been a solid backup for us. By the way, who's set in stone? I thought there was discontent with Bradford?

Well... there's plenty of discontent among some impatient Rams fans (probably not much unlike Matthew Stafford's early years in Detroit). Sam Bradford is by far the most polarizing player on the roster, to be sure. But the team is moving forward with Bradford as the starter. Shaun Hill would have to absolutely blow Jeff Fisher away for him even remotely consider demoting Bradford.