• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hilariously OT: Man Buys House Next To Ex-Wife, Erects Middle Finger Statue (PHOTO)

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Buys House Next To Ex-Wife, Erects Middle Finger Statue

"Don't hate the player, hate the middle finger that's now pointing at your house from your jilted lover's back patio.

Alan Markovitz recently moved in to a home in Bloomfield Hills, Mich., next door to his ex-wife. He then proceeded to erect this bronze statue in her -- and her new boyfriend's -- honor:

The middle-finger statue was brought to the world's attention, according to Gawker, by Lenka Tuohy, the daughter of Markovitz's ex.

'It's hard for me to enjoy my baths now because my fav tub is in my moms bathroom which faces out towards tif and alans house,' Tuohy wrote in a tweet that is no longer available.

Markovitz who, BuzzFeed reports, is a strip club owner and author of 'Topless Prophet: The True Story of America’s Most Successful Gentleman’s Club Entrepreneur,' said his beef is not with his ex, but with her new lover.

Deadline Detroit reports that, according to Markovitz, his ex had an affair with the man she's now cohabiting with.

'I'm so over her,' Markovitz said. "This is about him. This is about him not being a man."

Markovitz told MyFox Detroit he never meant for his statue to make headlines.

e71N9qA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably listening to Too Short "Call Her a Bitch" everyday.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fuckin' hate stalkers! He needs to get over it. Looks like he's got a very nice house so he must have some money. Go get a new woman.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I fuckin' hate stalkers! He needs to get over it. Looks like he's got a very nice house so he must have some money. Go get a new woman.

Did you read the article? He said his issue isn't with her but with the guy she was having an affair with.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL i have to shake my head and clap for that guy

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read the article? He said his issue isn't with her but with the guy she was having an affair with.

I hate stalkers. He needs to move on. If he was not man enough to keep his woman he shouldn't blame the other guy.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because nothing says you are a "man" like buying a house next door to someone you dislike and spending your time trying to annoy them?

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude is an ultra creap...