• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hide the donuts, here comes Golden

Chawkdawg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden Tate leads the mighty Lions into Seattle. This should be fun!
It seems to me that of all the players we've had to let go over the last few years, Tate is the one that we've missed the most. Hello Tyler Lockette :-)

Anyway, with Golden coming back I'm wondering who will be more pumped for the contest, Golden or the LOB so...

Golden Tate - 3 games: 15 receptions this year : 161 yards : no scores -ouch!!

Does Golden go over/under 5 receptions ?

I'm guessing Golden goes over. 7 receptions - 83 yards - no score

What do you think?

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tate will be Tate and have a decent game. Sherman will probably end up on Megatron for this game since he's their main threat. That will leave our weak-link LOBer's to cover Tate and he'll probably burn them a couple times. Not sure if he scores or not, but I'll say he goes over 5 receptions, 50 - 80 yards.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slot receivers tend to have good games against us. Cobb had a very productive night week 2. I expect 70-80 + yards from Tate

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you thought Kam was gonna get booed....

I like Tate. Met him at practice a few years ago and he was really cool, treated my wife and I very well. He also ended up being a good big-play guy for us, and I wasn't surprised at all at his numbers last year when he went to a pass-heavy offense.

Won't surprise me at all if Tate is Detroit's leading receiver this year. He'll probably be motivated to have a big game against us next week as well. I'll say 6 catches, 92 yards, and a score. Wish he was still a Hawk, though TL is on course to pick up the slack I think.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There thinks to like about Golden and thinks not to like about him. He really ticked me off with his show boating that almost cost the Seahawks against the Rams that one game. Was a big play type of guy with the Seahawks, but inconsistent. Some of that was due to our offense of course. Figured he'd put up better numbers with the Lions, but he did better then I figured he would.

Hoping Tyler Lockett fills that big play role. The Seahawks bring their WRs along so slow, kind of frustrating. Hoping soon Tyler gets a bigger role in the offense.