• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey YOU SF natives

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey thanks everyone for the recommendations, I was able to get to most of them and all good spots!

The golden gate was awesome(didn't know about the little army base it use to have).

Candlestick was nice, old(no offense) but very nice. I did not know about the Ahh Ohh chant for the first down(do not hear it through the tv). Traffic was a bitch coming via bus because two buses hit each other pretty damn close to the exit so that sucked lol.

Got me a red towel!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey thanks everyone for the recommendations, I was able to get to most of them and all good spots!

The golden gate was awesome(didn't know about the little army base it use to have).

Candlestick was nice, old(no offense) but very nice. I did not know about the Ahh Ohh chant for the first down(do not hear it through the tv). Traffic was a bitch coming via bus because two buses hit each other pretty damn close to the exit so that sucked lol.

Got me a red towel!

You lucky SOB lol you were treated to a hell of a game!

Next yr i will have to get down there for it is my last chance.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lucky SOB lol you were treated to a hell of a game!

Next yr i will have to get down there for it is my last chance.

i had bought an Aldon Smith home jersey prior to the game and I take full responsibility for his superb performance....(seems like Aldon goes off on MNF thus far)

and YES... it was Suuuuweeeeet!