• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey where has Tomhusker been lately?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This place would burn to the ground at the mere suggestion. 45% use adblockers, which you should too if you're getting redirects.

Do you get the sense that I no longer give a shit? There've been half a dozen times I almost pulled the plug and if I was the selfish asshole Tom said I was, I would have but a lot of you guys built this place and love it so I'll keep the credit card connected for now but the options are becoming limited.

The redirects only happen on phones. I've researched every possible way for me to avoid it and there is nothing I can do. The only thing is to turn JavaScript off, but since 99% of websites use JavaScript now I can't use any other sites on my phone when I turn it off.

Anyways, that said, I understand the money issue. Probably the only real solution is donations, because I can guarantee you there are some wealthy folks here who would chip in. I understand the issues related to donations as well. One guy donates $100 and suddenly he needs extra special attention.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The redirects only happen on phones. I've researched every possible way for me to avoid it and there is nothing I can do. The only thing is to turn JavaScript off, but since 99% of websites use JavaScript now I can't use any other sites on my phone when I turn it off.

Anyways, that said, I understand the money issue. Probably the only real solution is donations, because I can guarantee you there are some wealthy folks here who would chip in. I understand the issues related to donations as well. One guy donates $100 and suddenly he needs extra special attention.

I've laughed, cried, begged, screamed, threatened and cajoled and the ad networks stand in firm denial that it's them but I know for a fact it is, just not sure who.

The second I take money, the dynamic changes. Most would be cool, others wouldn't. I just think it'd be a bad idea. However, I'm open to @TigerBait1971 sharing his considerable cache of booze and Natty Light.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would swear that we had this pay vs. free site discussion a little while ago. I'm sure that anything less than $10/mo would be palatable for me and I gotta believe that given the quality of many of the guys on here it would work for many others.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey HD thanks for all you do man I didn't realize all the weeds you have to go threw. My new phone the site works great and I am not getting redirects at all..

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey HD thanks for all you do man I didn't realize all the weeds you have to go threw. My new phone the site works great and I am not getting redirects at all..

Check out this ass kisser here ^^^

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if a weed is a good way to describe me.

I'm more like the pile of dog shit that you can't see in the yard until you suck it up into your mower blades and it sprays shit everywhere.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this means that there are no longer any GaySker fans on the hoop, I'm all for it. I'm pretty sure he was the only one. But really, 1 is too many.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this means that there are no longer any GaySker fans on the hoop, I'm all for it. I'm pretty sure he was the only one. But really, 1 is too many.

stun-smile.gif

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sensitive bunch

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This place would burn to the ground at the mere suggestion. 45% use adblockers, which you should too if you're getting redirects.

Do you get the sense that I no longer give a shit? There've been half a dozen times I almost pulled the plug and if I was the selfish asshole Tom said I was, I would have but a lot of you guys built this place and love it so I'll keep the credit card connected for now but the options are becoming limited.

Hammer, I know I've been a pain the ass at times, but I come in here every day if not for the sports, for some of the great insights on what's happening in the world.

You should have a place where guys can drop off a few bucks when they some extra. If it gets flush, put up a note that it's closed. I piss away money all of the time on stupid self indulgent crap. I'm on a fixed income and wouldn't have a second thought to donating or helping fund something I think is as important as SportsHoopla. Seriously, I'd be happy to help and honestly, I would expect nothing in return other than to have daily access.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^its true. I'm great until a lamp is in my way, then all I feel is rage and I just black out for a bit, next thing you know I owe a lighting store $37,000....but ya know shit happens