• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey where has Tomhusker been lately?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope he's okay. Kind of disappeared after he and his wife both lost their jobs in the same day.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go read his thread.

His wife was immediately offered a new job in Omaha, and I believe he said they did not have to move. But, he might be moving.

I know he said he was in Iowa, but I don't remember the name of the town(I know it was not a major city or town) or how close it was to Omaha.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope he's okay. Kind of disappeared after he and his wife both lost their jobs in the same day.

This feels very contrived. Tom stayed away from here for months at a time but now he's gone for a few days and you're starting a thread asking where he is.

And @iruletheskool how did you know that?

Last question: Tom was the nicest dude here. Which one of you put him up to saying that stupid shit? Cause that wasn't him. I'm not suffering that abuse from anyone.

For the record, I'm still in the hole on this damn place so don't tell me how bad I've fucked this place up "for money." How fucking pathetic.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HD what "stupid shit" are your referring to

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HD what "stupid shit" are your referring to

I think he clearly told you here....

"don't tell me how bad I've fucked this place up "for money."

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread seems dangerous

giphy.gif

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This feels very contrived. Tom stayed away from here for months at a time but now he's gone for a few days and you're starting a thread asking where he is.

And @iruletheskool how did you know that?

Last question: Tom was the nicest dude here. Which one of you put him up to saying that stupid shit? Cause that wasn't him. I'm not suffering that abuse from anyone.

For the record, I'm still in the hole on this damn place so don't tell me how bad I've fucked this place up "for money." How fucking pathetic.

Nobody put him up to saying anything. I know he was pissed about the redirects, which to be quite honest, they are a huge pain in the ass.

As far as money goes, I know how hard it is to rely on ad clicks for money. Been there, done that. I don't think anyone here actually believes there's any selling out being done.

It's just those cot damn mobile redirects. They ruin a guy's day real quick!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom is the nicest dude though. He just had a bad day is all.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I miss read it, I took it as Tom talking shit.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways, I hope he's not permabanned. I'm sure he'd apologize if he could.

Everyone has a bad day here and there and Tom is one of our better posters. He's a smart dude and brings a lot to theee forum.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways, I hope he's not permabanned. I'm sure he'd apologize if he could.

Everyone has a bad day here and there and Tom is one of our better posters. He's a smart dude and brings a lot to theee forum.

I don't want an apology. I want $10/month. I ain't doing this for free to people who say that shit to me. I don't have to.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want an apology. I want $10/month. I ain't doing this for free to people who say that shit to me. I don't have to.

And you should do $10 per month. Imagine if Rivals didn't do that. There would be no Rivals.

I appreciate that you don't, but really think you should.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you should do $10 per month. Imagine if Rivals didn't do that. There would be no Rivals.

I appreciate that you don't, but really think you should.

This place would burn to the ground at the mere suggestion. 45% use adblockers, which you should too if you're getting redirects.

Do you get the sense that I no longer give a shit? There've been half a dozen times I almost pulled the plug and if I was the selfish asshole Tom said I was, I would have but a lot of you guys built this place and love it so I'll keep the credit card connected for now but the options are becoming limited.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This place would burn to the ground at the mere suggestion. 45% use adblockers, which you should too if you're getting redirects.

Do you get the sense that I no longer give a shit? There've been half a dozen times I almost pulled the plug and if I was the selfish asshole Tom said I was, I would have but a lot of you guys built this place and love it so I'll keep the credit card connected for now but the options are becoming limited.

Dang...there have been a few hiccups along the way with the ads, but I don't even notice em', currently.

I can't believe Tom lost his shit on ya? That's a bummer.