• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Packers Fans, I'm coming to your Cit-tay

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cute how Bears fans come to the Green Bay board and thumbs down comments without even participating in the conversation.. lol

little man syndrome.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cute how Bears fans come to the Green Bay board and thumbs down comments without even participating in the conversation.. lol

little man syndrome.

Uhhhhhhhh,please don`t say Bear fans as in more than one,when it was one person.........Thank you

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears fans. Don't bother coming by to knock the city. People go to Chicago for Chicago. People also go to Chicago to see The Packers. They also go to Houston and Buffalo to see The Packers. I n this conversation, you got nuthin to stand on.

Plus, you derailed what was a pretty warm and cozy thread with your shenannigans. Shame on you!

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warm and fuzyy? I'm leaning more towards cold and snowy :) We're looking at 9+ inches by game time tomorrow. Be sure to bring more than your friends Chmura jersey

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warm and fuzyy? I'm leaning more towards cold and snowy :) We're looking at 9+ inches by game time tomorrow. Be sure to bring more than your friends Chmura jersey

Yeah, its going to be some shiity weather, but it will be great.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of course by shitty, you mean absolutely perfect :)

Have fun man, weather really makes games memorable and toss in 2 teams with everything on the line late in the season it should be awesome. Jealous I won't be there too.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not insulting GB. Just stating a fact that there is little for tourists to do in GB, especially in the winter.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to Krolls before taking the Lambeau tour. The burgers were awesome. We were just driving around Lambeau when I saw it and pulled in. My friend said why are we stopping here. I said some Packers fans from the hoop recomended it.

Thqnks for the tip.

Also had some Booyah soup. Damn good soup.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Droop... you got to enjoy a good game. Safe travels to you back home.

Packers defense is pretty pathetic... if they allow 40 points next week, they set new franchise record.

It was a great game and I had a wonderful time in Green Bay. I have to give you Packers fans some respect. The weather was a novelty for me and added to the experience, but it did kind of suck. Lambeau was full and rocking. Y'all are dedicated and know how to party. I saw quite an number of people that were up and dancing and cheering early in the game. Told my buddy that we will see if they can keep it up. They did the whole game. I've been to quite a few games in several cities and you don't always see that level of enthusiam.

Again thanks for the tips and GO PACK GO beat the Bears!!!!!

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game had everything, great plays, bone-headed plays, big special teams plays on both sides we're going to win, damn, the seasons over, wait, we're going to win again, fuck.. we lost, oh wait, we're going to overtime. I was tired just watching it in my living room.

Anyway, Glad you enjoyed GB and Lambeau.