• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey! How about those Seahawks!?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 375,244.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are shocked at her hypocrisy?

My only question now is does she stay gone for weeks/months and then try to come back? Stay away for a day or two and make some lame claim about having to leave when she did to go to work and has been too busy to come back? Or is she gone for good over something this dumb?

She'll be back.

Might try to wait a while to let the fire die down, and then will make every attempt to ignore being called out, or if she does respond it will only be to "point out the immaturity of those who relentlessly bring it up" whenever she makes a post.

She does not strike me as an overtly humorous individual who can just shake it off and say, "heh heh, yeah, I really blew that one...let me have it."

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironic wasn't she the biggest complainer about SF234, now she goes missing just like him....

Seahawksfan234 owns Meg, I mean MidnightAngel now…

14x09k0.png

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't speak for all of the mods, but I don't see this being a sticky thread and it damn sure won't be deleted. BTW, for those saying she could have just deleted it the mods could have still undeleted it. :whistle:

How long should she be tormented with this? Well every time she starts up her stupid bullshit would be my best answer. Act like a decent human being and there is no need to. Get all arrogant and pompous and this should be the top of every reply. JMO

I would guess 3 or 4 lifetime sentences that run concurrently should suffice. Or am I too easy on her?

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Looks like Midnight may have exceeded "Dewey Defeats Truman" in the gun-jumping department.

Congrats to the Hawks...good luck in the big game.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL just now seeing this. The epicness, highs,,, lows,,, laughter, crying,,,, classic
I got home from the game late. Twisted one, had a couple of tall vodka's, rewatched the game twice-both halfs! Then jumped onto this thread reading it until the late hours having to wipe tears from my eyes...often. Like "The Wizard of Oz", a classic.