• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here's something more controversial than the Zimmerman verdict.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf? This dude never ceases to amaze me. The Cowboys? That alone should completely discredit this moron.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers and Seahawks are almost neck-and-neck. Going into pre-season, I have the gut feeling the Seahawks and Cowboys may have inched ahead, especially since the 49ers lost Micahel Crabtree.

I can understand the Seahawks with the offseason they have had to potentially inch ahead of the 49ers but WTF have the Cowboys done? Switch to a defense where they might not have the personnel for?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like Grant Cohn just goes out of his way to try and generate a lot of angry responses. I'm guessing in today's news world these guys have their comment count, re-tweets, etc., tracked in order to see which writer is generating the most traffic to the website. Probably don't track the content of the traffic, just track how many people visit or leave a comment.

Guys like Cohn just go the lazy route, instead of writing good, quality pieces... he just trolls the fans so that they leave a comment. Then go tell everyone what this idiot said, we go check too. His traffic spikes up.

Its like that dick on NFL.com who said Joe Montana was over-rated. I think he only did that to get 49ers fans pissed off, tell other fans about it so they check it out, and then they all leave comments telling him how stupid he is... the brass at NFL.com probably don't check what is said in the comments, but approve of how much traffic is generated to the website from that story.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stupidity is not controversial...its genius to get clicks on his website.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like Grant Cohn just goes out of his way to try and generate a lot of angry responses. I'm guessing in today's news world these guys have their comment count, re-tweets, etc., tracked in order to see which writer is generating the most traffic to the website. Probably don't track the content of the traffic, just track how many people visit or leave a comment.

Guys like Cohn just go the lazy route, instead of writing good, quality pieces... he just trolls the fans so that they leave a comment. Then go tell everyone what this idiot said, we go check too. His traffic spikes up.

Its like that dick on NFL.com who said Joe Montana was over-rated. I think he only did that to get 49ers fans pissed off, tell other fans about it so they check it out, and then they all leave comments telling him how stupid he is... the brass at NFL.com probably don't check what is said in the comments, but approve of how much traffic is generated to the website from that story.

Straight from the Skip Bayless playbook. Rarely have less talented people "earned" more.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy has a hard on for Harvin. (that could be a t shirt)

He is worth 2 or 3 wins alone? That is what he is trying to say. And how did the Cowboys get better than the 49ers this offseason?

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These prediction things are always fun. I can see putting Seattle ahead, they were only 1/2 game behind us last year, we have our best receiver out for at least a good part of the year and they did add Harvin. I'd like to think that defenses would figure out a way to take advantage of Russel Wilson's height but they haven't done it yet.

The Cowboy thing is just silly though.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't believe what he wrote about the Cowboys. There is no way he really believes that. What a fucking troll.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well Dallas IS possible, not highly probable by any stretch, but technically possible.

also ok with him predicting Seattle, cause at this point hoping EVERYONE picks Seattle. this should help the 49ers from a mental standpoint right? physically or "on paper", the 49ers match up with anybody, but the weakness is mental/emotional. history shows most SB losing teams don't do well the next season, it has to be more mental right?

not predicting a collapse, but can see a slow start.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
No controversy here. We all seem on the same page. Seattle we can see Dallas is a joke.

aarrgghh

Senior Junior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consider the tree this guy fell from.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
That's why Cohn is such a dork! He's a closet Cowboys fan! It all makes sense now.

Edit: I advise not to click on the link & give this tool more hits on his website.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Cowboys? Seriously?

I would buy a case of making the playoffs but a Super Bowl? Pete Prisco must give him advice in making picks.

I would take Seattle, SF, Falcons, Saints, Green Bay, Redskins, Giants, and heck maybe even the Rams and Chicago over Dallas right now.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It always seems that no matter what...there's always one or two of these guys that pick the Cowboys to win every year just because they are the Cowboys.

There were "experts" picking the Cowboys to win during the Dave Campo era.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Romo will outplay Manning"

:laugh3: