• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here we go...

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've lost 8 of 11 and now we lose the red hot Lawrie and Joey Bats in the same game.

It was just a matter of time before the baseball gods put a stop to our success. Such bullshit :doh:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still okay with where they are at. I honestly didn't expect them to run away with the division after the win streak and knew they'd come back down to earth. The rotation just isn't THAT good. Buehrle isn't going to win 20 games, Haap was bound to regress to his mean, Stroman is going to have his struggles, and Dickey who the hell knows one day to the next.

I just hate seeing the Jays waste two days in a row of great hitting by Colby Rasmus. That happens like once every 3 years.

Losing Lawrie sucks, but Juan Francisco has been fairly comparable when he's played. Joey Bats is a brutal loss though...hope it's only short term.

If the Jays are for real, they have the perfect chance to show it. The Yankees are in town. Win the series and remind them and everyone else it ain't going to be that easy. Or they can just wilt like the Jays we know and get swept by an over-rated team they have no business getting swept by.