• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here We Go Again

CoolBeans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Central and South Florida...

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go for broke, go to 16 before anyone else does and put a GOR in place for 25 years.

BYU
UCF
USF
UConn
Cincy
Memphis

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does everyone continue to shoot so low in adding teams with little to no value ...Hey!!..WE ARE NOT IN THE BIG EAST ANYMORE!!:director::director:

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BYU and one more from GRs list. Not really sure who the Big 12 can pull from the other conferences until the members within the league show more commitment. Hell, I'm beginning to wonder if Texas is staying and if they don't, will OU follow.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BYU and one more from GRs list. Not really sure who the Big 12 can pull from the other conferences until the members within the league show more commitment. Hell, I'm beginning to wonder if Texas is staying and if they don't, will OU follow.

One of the two leave and the Big 12 is crushed, the other will most definitely be on the next thing smokin outta the conference as should WVU if it happens.

FTR I think this is much to do about nothing but it IS fun talk for this time of year. I think this is probably how most of the conference feels but for whatever reason won't let Bowlsby be the voice of the conference and just come out and say it.

Bat 20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen over a dozen separate articles on Big XXII expansion over the last week. I wonder if any of this is actually going anywhere or is it just that slow news time of year before fall camp starts?

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen over a dozen separate articles on Big XXII expansion over the last week. I wonder if any of this is actually going anywhere or is it just that slow news time of year before fall camp starts?
I'll go with slow news time. There was absolutely nothing, not even a hint that the Big12 was looking at expanding until OU's president made his comments. My guess is he knew what he was doing and wanted to get himself and his school in the headlines during this time and he hit a home run, who needs media days when you have Mr. Boren right?:D

I think he said what pretty much everyone else in the conference has said. They are great with expansion, but it has to be the RIGHT teams. At this point I thinks it's clear that the teams that always get dragged out when this topic comes up are not the RIGHT team, at least not yet so... We wait until they are through facility upgrades ect.. OR we continue to wait some targets that we have our eyes on from another P5 conference. Either way.... We have to wait.